Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RaMafia III - SIGN UPs
Yeah, want to see how many people are around.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
join.
Thanks given by:
join.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
would love to join.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
I'm around. However I no longer want anything to do with this thread. Every so often when someone tries to boot these sorts of games up it only further serves to be seen by a grave digger looking at maybe a handful of anticipated entries of willing participants. I'm just sick and tired of all these lack luster promises of grandeur of what was once fun in the past is almost like an ex who still torments the soul when you're lonely and craving for that enticing energy to disperse itself into a cosmic ray of intriguing displays of sophistication and deception. This is abuse I can't bare to tolerate anymore! Since when are we gonna stop with these damn regulations? Did I break you guys? Is this constant reworking of the rules drying up your creativity? I certainly don't get any pleasure from it. Shenanigans I tell you! With all that said, I like a good challenge and i'll find a way to muck things up again. So consider me opting in on this sad piece of diversion. Quick guys I dare you to join before I change my moody mind.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
in yes

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
[Image: eWOVeBQ.png]

edit:
[17:56:11] <mfc> .man no more pain
[17:56:14] <bortzot> mfc: More pain

BY THE WILL OF BORT, LET THERE BE BLOOD

not gonna play, though. Need to stay distant etc
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2018, 09:09 AM)Ramond Wrote:  Yeah, want to see how many people are around.

I didn't realize this post. I thought luti just gravedug this thread...

and @Silverthorn:
This round will go peacefully. Town will defendi just well and in each day round, town will put mafias to jail one by one. No deaths will happen in this volume of ramafia.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In fact, we might even be able to start a round with as few as 10 people. I'll just need to think of something.

1. Amadis
2. empirefantasy
3. MangaD
4. maskman
5. (LutiChris? Due to your erratic behavior in and out of forum games I'm reluctant)
6. snorsorbet
7. Simon
8. mfe
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: