Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could not play LF2 v1.9c due to left movement bug.
Guys can anyone tell me why i could not play LF2 v1.9c the older version? I mean i can play but the left sided movement bug really pisses me. I need help to fix this. I prefer this version compared to the newer one.So any help and suggestions to solve my problem are immensely appreciated.
[Image: tumblr_nqep0gOoOZ1skgkqqo1_500.png]
Thanks given by:
what left side bug? you mean the one where there are graphical bugs when your character turns to the left? if it is, then I think you should mirror the sprites.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2017, 09:36 AM)the mad maskman Wrote:  what left side bug? you mean the one where there are graphical bugs when your character turns to the left? if it is, then I think you should mirror the sprites.

I tried that way using both paint and the sprite mirrorer but the problem doesn't seem to be fixed. Such way only works in the newer version.
Thanks given by:
If your computer's newer graphics card(s) doesn't know how to flip the sprites horizontally on older LF2 exes(2.0 and below), then there's not much you can do. Either use the latest 2.0a exe which supports mirroring, or...

You change the sprite to have both the original facing and the mirror in one file, like this:
[Image: 42j8U4u.png]
The downside of this method is that you effectively double the memory usage, so if your older LF2 exe refuses to load after that, then you probably have no choice but to use the 2.0a exe.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: SkateBandit
(06-01-2017, 10:29 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  If your computer's newer graphics card(s) doesn't know how to flip the sprites horizontally on older LF2 exes(2.0 and below), then there's not much you can do. Either use the latest 2.0a exe which supports mirroring, or...

You change the sprite to have both the original facing and the mirror in one file, like this:
[Image: 42j8U4u.png]
The downside of this method is that you effectively double the memory usage, so if your older LF2 exe refuses to load after that, then you probably have no choice but to use the 2.0a exe.

Thank you very much sir anyways for your help.
Thanks given by: