Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What controls do you use to play LF2?
(07-02-2017, 07:06 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Not having issues with multikeys getting ignored? I recall DON having problems even playing alone on his laptop(?)
I don't recall that issue coming up. It did appear with even single player games if they're inputting a command by pressing the three keys simultaneously rather than consecutively.

Quote:As for me, been using this set of keys since I started co-oping with a former school friend of mine some 15 years ago or so:
[Image: J4O87NB.png]
That's a nice configuration. Seems like you could play with one hand with it.

Edit: @v: haha, right XD. Might be because changing the controls is the first thing I do when I open LF2 or any mod for the first time.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
isn't this the original configuration of lf2 ? XD
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by: A-Man
original keyboard for main player (3)

the other player 1, QAZ and ESDF (just a imitation of 3 in the left part of the keyboard)
Thanks given by:
whoa most of you like your action keys on the right side. I've always had them on the left side and the config was pretty simple: ASD (for attack, jump and defend -- I like how A and D matched the actions first letter as well :p) and TFGH (for walking / running).
Thanks given by:
am i the only one using a gamepad? :D
[Image: Digital3Product800x600.jpg]
ive used this one, the thrustmaster digital 3, for years and years and it always served me well.
movement with the dpad of course and left action button for attack, lower for jump, right for defense.
Thanks given by:
@^: i use a gamepad for player 4, but rarely play with it myself. it's that the d-pad doesen't suit the movements in lf2, using a keybord gives maximum flexibility.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by: