Poll: Do you think this will gonna be a good mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OF COURSE!!!
64.18%
43 64.18%
Maybe.......
26.87%
18 26.87%
NO!!! STOP THE MOD!!!
8.96%
6 8.96%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
[Project] Mortal Kombat Mod (Beta released)
(09-12-2008, 02:02 AM)Zabobula Wrote:  Do you think you will be able to "blow up" the character who suffers a fatality or brutality?

Well the blow up its possible but no the fatalities... i mean the finish him and all that crap its a little complex we dont know how to do it, whatever the blow up its a move after death and the dropped body parts of the character can be used as a weapon.

There is an expert in data changing in the forum that can help us with this problem? its possible to do a fatality in lf2? we think this is possible but only if there's a way to create a ball that can send the affected character to an specific frame at least that is our way to do it.
[Image: logopo1.png]
Thanks given by:
wow... very good sprites, very good backgrounds... perfect!
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
Thank you man. Well actually to make a real fatality like in the original game its possible but its to buggy and complex so we are decided to do that the characters blow up when they die and they gonna drop bodyparts that can be picked up as weapons.

What do you think about it, its a cool way to add some gore or not? its like the tournament o survival mode in some of the mk games but in this case you can use your enemys bodyparts as weapons so what do you think? please give your oppinion.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to know how you made the fatality you made right now. Because I've got a nice way of doing that too...
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2008, 07:41 PM)Lauli Wrote:  I'd like to know how you made the fatality you made right now. Because I've got a nice way of doing that too...

Well men we dont know how to do fatality so we are plaining to do the blow up with the move after dead but its not a real fatality beacause that will gonna happen everytime a character dies but thats a way. The other way its to make the character goes to a "Finish Him" frame and in that frame you can do a combination and the character will do a "hara-kiri" or a suicide, its the same thing but man if you know a not buggy way to do a real fatality like in mortal kombat please post it and you will gonna be in the credits of the mod as the fatality programmer of the characters.
Thanks given by:
Oh, then I misunderstood you somehow.

Alright,
Making a move after death that creates some special objects permanently, that get deleted after a very short time again. BUT this object has a itr/kind: 8 with a dvx that leads to frames that create a bdy. This body lets the character who should perform the fatality react to it, lets say in the normal punching frames and thus making the fatality.

character dies
creates object
object reacts
object creates bdy
character reacts to bdy
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2008, 08:22 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Oh, then I misunderstood you somehow.

Alright,
Making a move after death that creates some special objects permanently, that get deleted after a very short time again. BUT this object has a itr/kind: 8 with a dvx that leads to frames that create a bdy. This body lets the character who should perform the fatality react to it, lets say in the normal punching frames and thus making the fatality.

character dies
creates object
object reacts
object creates bdy
character reacts to bdy

Well i think that i understand you but you forget that the dead character has to go to a finish him frame and you can only perfom the fatality to a character who is in the finish him frames can you explain me how to do that? and ho to do that the affected character (the finish him one) can be blow up or decapitated? there's a way to do that? please answer and yeah i know its a really complicated data work to do.
Thanks given by:
Then... Make the first object that is created by the dead char itself, spawn a bdy that makes the dead character go to those fatality frames. Blowing up or getting decapitated will be even more complex :/
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2008, 08:48 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Then... Make the first object that is created by the dead char itself, spawn a bdy that makes the dead character go to those fatality frames. Blowing up or getting decapitated will be even more complex :/

Well then i think a nice way to do a kid of a fatality is the blow up

the character dies

he go to a finish him frames with a move after death

then in those frames the dead character can perform a suicide doing a combination or if he gets hit by other character he blow's up and if you dont perform the suicide the character fall's after a few seconds

i think i can do that with your little explanation what do you think about it, its cool?
Thanks given by:
The normal super punch instead of a fatality wouldn't be as much work.
The Idea with the exploding, is therefore even better.

So yea, just exploding would do a nice effect aswell and isn't that much work.
Thanks given by: