Poll: How lf2 can be played with each and everyone globally
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
We can modify the stage mod to make it more fun
100.00%
1 100.00%
we can add a story mod with different stories of each character
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing everyone together!
Hellow everyone! I played LF2 when i was a kid. I recently downloaded it again and it is just as much of fun as it was before. I tried to spread this game to my friends but they weren't interested, with all the new consoles and heavy games of today. Since when did gaming turned so extreme. They dont even know class. Its all about graphics now,they can't experience the true fun like i did.Anyways, I was wondering if there were still some Lf2 fans alive because i would love to play with them. We should find a way to make multiplayer servers of Lf2 so that everyone in the community can play with each other. What do you guys think we should do?
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
Welcome to LFE!

Well, LF2 is an old game and its most die-hard players are growing up from children to being working adults with families, plus it doesn't have the best multiplayer netcode(unless you're willing to deal with low framerate for long distance games or only playing within your region), so the low activity is kinda expected.

That said there are people still modding the game and having very occasional multiplayer in the Discord. If you request matches its best to do so at a certain time of the day/week and state which country you're in - not everyone wants or likes to play internationally afterall. As far as I know, there are local communities in China, Taiwan, Poland, Israel & Russia.

As for myself, I'm personally working on a full LF2 mod that is close to the original and hope to complete by August 2018, though if you'd like to keep yourself occupied with original LF2, I had also made a tough custom stage in my signature you could try out, which I do hope to update with a bit of difficulty adjustment and properly making a new survival.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Sevendogs , Nova
I'd love to play LF2 against you, maybe tomorrow? Haven't played much in the last couple of years, but I feel the same way about the game. Try to find me on the LFE discord. My nickname is IkeaMeubel

PS. STM hopefully you will succeed where I failed with LF2 extended. Would be great to have a game similar to the original one, but with a good twist. Looking forward to it.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(12-27-2017, 06:57 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Welcome to LFE!

Well, LF2 is an old game and its most die-hard players are growing up from children to being working adults with families, plus it doesn't have the best multiplayer netcode(unless you're willing to deal with low framerate for long distance games or only playing within your region), so the low activity is kinda expected.

That said there are people still modding the game and having very occasional multiplayer in the Discord. If you request matches its best to do so at a certain time of the day/week and state which country you're in - not everyone wants or likes to play internationally afterall. As far as I know, there are local communities in China, Taiwan, Poland, Israel & Russia.

As for myself, I'm personally working on a full LF2 mod that is close to the original and hope to complete by August 2018, though if you'd like to keep yourself occupied with original LF2, I had also made a tough custom stage in my signature you could try out, which I do hope to update with a bit of difficulty adjustment and properly making a new survival.

Im really glad to know someone is still working on the game. Looking forward to it.

(12-27-2017, 08:24 AM)Memento Wrote:  I'd love to play LF2 against you, maybe tomorrow? Haven't played much in the last couple of years, but I feel the same way about the game. Try to find me on the LFE discord. My nickname is IkeaMeubel

PS. STM hopefully you will succeed where I failed with LF2 extended. Would be great to have a game similar to the original one, but with a good twist. Looking forward to it.

I would really love that too. Currently, im trying to get into a good college and it has been really hard. I will look you up when i get free. It would be fun to play with who shares the same emotions about the game.Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks given by: