Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: rifle guy
[Image: rifle1.gif]
Here's a gif of the old version including the iceblock issue in the last parts of the gif @Cabba .
Also forgot to mention: dash animation(>>J) looks weird if you let it play all the way without pressing anything else.
Also making the roll cost 70 mp doesn't meant anything (even if you mean 70% mp), because using the default input method of >>D will just cost 0 mana.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Cabba
the run and roll is no issue, i think only D+J needs to cost mp.
i changed the frames of the charge to 230 instead of 200, fixed the "jerking around".
weapon stuff should be fixed, although they will get hit if they hit him mid throwing but i don't know other ways to fix it. throw sprites are smaller, other small stuff is fixed, aaaand i think that's about it.
not gonna do anything about any awkward sprites, unless you enjoy playing him and think he is worth it.
anyway new link up, thanks for the help.
maybe i'll work on something else, or maybe not, we'll see
Thanks given by:
made a bit of an update.
added a new move, decreased the mp usage of his other move, and he is also able to use his moves while in mid air.
originally i wanted him to be a minion but you guys said he looks more than that so i made him a bit stronger.

link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ww28w9kney...e.rar/file
Thanks given by:
I like the style of the sprites, I would add third color and more shading under hat, to make him look more like his face is hidden there and not just unfinished. He definietely needs tweaking of all what STM said in earlier post + new air moves, they're quite a mess. I can add that flip could use some dvy, it wouldn't look so awkward and personally I prefered old version without energy attacks. The strong shots could use yellowish blasts while firing and shot normal bullets. And why use ripped sprties, while there already is perfectly fine henry_wind?
Thanks given by: Cabba
(07-03-2019, 06:55 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  I like the style of the sprites, I would add third color and more shading under hat, to make him look more like his face is hidden there and not just unfinished.
thats a bit of a problem since i lost the original full size sprite file, so it's hard to change each sprite individually.

(07-03-2019, 06:55 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  He definietely needs tweaking of all what STM said in earlier post + new air moves, they're quite a mess.
again same thing, i got some free time lately but it would be too exhausting doing each sprite.

(07-03-2019, 06:55 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  I can add that flip could use some dvy, it wouldn't look so awkward and personally I prefered old version without energy attacks.
i'll add a little dvy, and maybe i'll recolor him and add the older one as a weaker version.

(07-03-2019, 06:55 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  And why use ripped sprties, while there already is perfectly fine henry_wind?
i dunno i wanted the effects to look cooler. i tried making my own and thought it would be simple but they somehow turned out messy so i just used ripped ones and liked how it turned out so i kept them.
Thanks given by: