Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage: Same ID issue in stage.dat
:( 
i have a issue,(sorry for my bad english)

I am making stage mode for my cousins....I am using julian id for both julian and juliandg(a character from a julian war 2 mod)...But when i was coding stage.dat i cant differentiate them, When i use julians id it only summons julian (original) not the one from mod...I tried to change juliandgs id it works but he does not use any moves and he does not have any armor which makes him easier to defeat...Does anyone can help me how to make them use same id but differentiate them in stage.dat...Or anyone else can help me by giving a good julian ai....Plz help me...
Thanks given by:
It is unfortunately not possible for two characters to share the same ID, and have them work properly when spawning them into the game(this includes playing back .lfr recordings).

LF2 will instead take the first instance of id: 52 from the top of data.txt.

Even if you were to write Custom AI, you would still have to sacrifice the Armor/MP_Regen/x3_Enemies for one of the Julians.
This is because Custom AI is also loaded by ID.

The last option remaining, if you want custom AI while keeping the character data mostly the same, is to outright edit the lf2.exe file and copy Julian's ID properties to another ID.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2020, 07:58 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  It is unfortunately not possible for two characters to share the same ID, and have them work properly when spawning them into the game(this includes playing back .lfr recordings).

LF2 will instead take the first instance of id: 52 from the top of data.txt.

Even if you were to write Custom AI, you would still have to sacrifice the Armor/MP_Regen/x3_Enemies for one of the Julians.
This is because Custom AI is also loaded by ID.

The last option remaining, if you want custom AI while keeping the character data mostly the same, is to outright edit the lf2.exe file and copy Julian's ID properties to another ID.

Thanks for your reply....Its okay if i sacrifice armor/mp_regen/x3_Enemies, I atleast need a ai to make modded julian challenging for my cousins...Anyway thanks for ur help Stm1993 and i love ur vids...

Does anyone know or made a good ai for julian plz give codes it will be helpful...thank you...
Thanks given by: