Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Version: DreadFry beta
Introduction

DreadFry is completely new version of LF2 which promises a whole new feeling of action with balanced characters including a story which might keep you entertained for months
I am releasing the beta versions like that as I don't have a lot of support for private testing. Miracles don't happen in a night

Updates
Version 0.3.2:
UI changes:
+ Added advertisments
+ added the ability to cancel swan's D>J after a swing

* fixed Leo's leg align when aiming for the arrow
* made the stunned enemies not fall from Leo's stun flute
* lighten up the UI faces
* fixed julian's UI picture
* fixed menu backgrounds

- removed the 5th blast from swan

Download

DreadFry beta 3.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_7JHKS...drive_link
25.5MB in size, zip archive

Legacy versions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lM906ik...p=drivesdk

Next major version releasing at the end of 2023

MovesList + ChangeLog
moves are in Controls.txt!
full changelog is in Readme.txt

Credits

Checkout my ongoing project: FTQ (beta)
Thanks given by:
Some quick feedbacks:

Dennis sprites are not properly adjusted: chase ball lacks mirror image, background of small portrait is not properly adjusted.

Davis lacks mirror frame.

Nino has strange sprites. I see him having a purple tint momentarily, facing left only. Nino's small portrait is not adjusted. Nino's sprites are also not rectified and have lines when moves are played.

The game apparently dies after completing a game of demo, it should be caused by too few random characters.

Again, sprite color problem for Jason.

Rudolf's >>D>J is super inconvenient. Also some sprites have no mirror image.
Thanks given by: Dinothundah
First of all, Thanks for some feedback! I will tell the answers of the problems by one by one.

rewlf2 Wrote:  1. Dennis sprites are not properly adjusted: chase ball lacks mirror image, background of small portrait is not properly adjusted.
2. Davis lacks mirror frame. Rudolf Also lacks some no mirror image.
3. Nino has strange sprites. I see him having a purple tint momentarily, facing left only. Nino's small portrait is not adjusted. Nino's sprites are also not rectified and have lines when moves are played. Also, sprite color problem for Jason.
4. The game apparently dies after completing a game of demo, it should be caused by too few random characters.

1st, 2nd and 3rd problem was fixed it in 0.1.1 and later. 4th problem was fixed in 0.2.0 and later.

rewlf2 Wrote:Rudolf's >>D>J is super inconvenient.

Okay, I either try to optimize it or remove it. I also find it inconvenient.
Checkout my ongoing project: FTQ (beta)
Thanks given by: Dinothundah
Quote:~~snip~~
Instead of adding Firzen's Cannon to Jason, i think you should give him ground slam/punch with green energy that he uses if possible. I also think Jason's D up J should be removed because jason can already grab opponents with his D>J and he has good resistance when hitting normally. That's just my opinion obviously but i hope you notice what im talking about.  :)

STM1993 edited this post 05-16-2020 03:04 PM because:
Removed excessive quoting.
Thanks given by:
It's okay. Jason is already good don't change it. :)
Thanks given by: