Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF2 - Arcade Empire (beta)
(08-26-2020, 05:06 AM)JCostal Wrote:  Look this Davis sprites. HOLLY MOLLY!!! Sooo good... Can i REALLY use it? @_@

Definitely. I hope these pics would help.

(08-26-2020, 05:06 AM)JCostal Wrote:  Lets made a trade! Sprites of chars, effects, backgrounds and exes edition. Maybe i could help you with my stuffs.
You request, i help.

Thanks :). I will request you to do me a favor if I have some problems with exes edition.
Thanks given by: JCostal
(08-26-2020, 05:06 AM)JCostal Wrote:  [quote="FerZ" pid='208875' dateline='1598126218']
Hey I have an idea for your mod ... I think if you know the NS Bourn mod, if you know it you know that when a character falls to the ground in a few seconds he is still vulnerable to blows .. I know that is not the type of ideas What are you looking for but it could be a good way to create more combos.

Hey man.
If NS Bourn is a reference to neuer Stern, so Yes, I already played and enjoyed a lot.
This is a good idea, for sure. This change has been active since February.  :thumbsup:
I think it gives more potential for solo combos and team combos as well. And I also feel that it makes more sense to keep the characters hittable when on the ground.

The question is: since the recover/roll needs some kind of immunity, what visual indicator we could use to make it clear to players that the character is invulnerable (I prefer not use the blinking effect).

I'm bad at giving ideas, but a red lighting effect when lying down would be fine I think.
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2020, 12:02 PM)luminance Wrote:  Definitely. I hope these pics would help.

Thanks :). I will request you to do me a favor if I have some problems with exes edition.

You cursed me!
I couldn't stop wanting use the Patriot Attack and all this cool animaions. God damn you.
I remain available in whatever I can help for your project

(09-05-2020, 06:45 PM)FerZ Wrote:  I'm bad at giving ideas, but a red lighting effect when lying down would be fine I think.

I really feel the need for something like a visual indicator only when my char is lying on the floor in Battle Mode
Thanks given by:
The project is frozen indefinitely.

I intend to continue after enabling the exe to run in widescreen.

Otherwise, I see no reason to continue.
The default resolution is too (ugly and) small for a map with relative big terrains under towers protection.
Thanks given by:
You can try looking at Fighter Hero (download in LFE versions), it successfully implemented widescreen for the mod. Do test if the direction of the sounds match with the new widescreen though.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: