Evil Bat: Phanton-Punch

Henry: new Stand Animation

Louis: new Stand Animation

Wizard: new Facepic

Boreal: the Aurora Knight

Nightmare:

Blood Knight:

Random Dudes:
Fancy, I really like both, your designs and their execution! Out of curiosity, how long have you been working on spriting in general?

(08-10-2020, 01:55 PM)elleirbag17 Wrote:  Wizard: new Facepic
[Image: a2a32wG.png]
This. I like this. A lot.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2020, 07:35 PM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Fancy, I really like both, your designs and their execution! Out of curiosity, how long have you been working on spriting in general?

To be very precise, since I started playing LF2, about 13 years ago.
After I opened the "sprite" folder... that day... that's where I got lost in the darkness lol

(08-10-2020, 07:35 PM)Silverthorn Wrote:  
(08-10-2020, 01:55 PM)elleirbag17 Wrote:  Wizard: new Facepic
[Image: a2a32wG.png]
This. I like this. A lot.

Thank you very much. :D
Thanks given by: Memento
Awesome sprites man!! really HQ
Thanks given by: JCostal
(08-14-2020, 12:17 PM)MoragWan Wrote:  Awesome sprites man!! really HQ

Super Thanks!

I added new materials to my Main Topic ( https://lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.ph...#pid208855 )
I do not intend to post here what I already put in the Arcade Empire project. Just to maintain a more "official" format.
So take a look at the link above if you want to see other new sprite animations.

Unnamed Firens Ritual
[Image: RIDTgo2.gif]

Updated Flame Kick
[Image: pVkTlqL.gif]

Wizard inspiration for skill 01
[Image: E8ggImC.gif]

Wizard inspiration for skill 02
[Image: msUta3x.gif]

Herald of Destruction and Death...
[Image: Mn3pku8.gif]
Well done! Can't wait to see you do some good sprites on our project!
Sauce,No.1 player in China.
I don't need any fame,because I know who I am.
(08-17-2020, 12:22 AM)酱油君~ Wrote:  Well done! Can't wait to see you do some good sprites on our project!
Haha I was thinking the same. Actually we had already planned making Firen's blaze kick attack, now that JC has remade those, I guess we kindly have to ask, could we use them in LF2 timelapse or rather not? (and how about other sprites)

I felt a bit nervous about asking this favor, but the worst thing that can happen is a'no' I guess :p also because I may have already asked, lol

@jc just take this as the biggest compliment ;)

I'm also working on the wizard. I'm going to try spriting a defense breaking skill: basically make the defend sprites and start a spell from there (collected some resources and they include fitting sprites for the special attack which I'd use). Could you tell me if you're planning to do more on the wizard character? Because it could mean I don't have to go through the spriting (which I'm not so good at, very slow mainly)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

(08-17-2020, 12:22 AM)酱油君~ Wrote:  Well done! Can't wait to see you do some good sprites on our project!

Thanks for the compliments. I can say the same to your development with AIs in the Timelapse Project.
By the way, i actually made the "Blood-Knigth" recently, inspired in your "Nigthmare" char-concept. I enjoed A LOT.

(08-17-2020, 06:51 PM)Memento Wrote:  

Haha I was thinking the same. Actually we had already planned making Firen's blaze kick attack, now that JC has remade those, I guess we kindly have to ask, could we use them in LF2 timelapse or rather not? (and how about other sprites)

I felt a bit nervous about asking this favor, but the worst thing that can happen is a'no' I guess :p also because I may have already asked, lol

@jc just take this as the biggest compliment ;)

I'm also working on the wizard

Let's made a trade?
You can get all sprites you want, now and then. Also, i could made some new ones to Timelapse Project if you want. In return, would be great have your help with opinions and tests on my Arcade Empire.

Don't worry, I'm not asking for a serious commitment. And i know you guys are already in course... so its understandable that I need to wait for the Timelapse project to finish (or maybe when it takes a break).

In fact, I have a lot of things stored and I want now to public then (because my project is frozen).
EXE edtions, backgrounds and more sprites.

Anyway. Thanks you for the compliments :thumbsup:
Thanks given by: Memento
(08-19-2020, 03:34 AM)JCostal Wrote:  Thanks for the compliments. I can say the same to your development with AIs in the Timelapse Project.
By the way, i actually made the "Blood-Knigth" recently, inspired in your "Nigthmare" char-concept. I enjoed A LOT.
Oh wow,I never think about it!Well my char is lack of sprites,so can I ask you for help when I wants a new char?And of course you can add your chars to mod,now I'm working on AIs and GUI.
Sauce,No.1 player in China.
I don't need any fame,because I know who I am.
(08-16-2020, 07:20 PM)JCostal Wrote:  Updated Flame Kick
[Image: pVkTlqL.gif]
These particles are so beatiful and suitable for the motion. :)