Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Version: Little Fighter 2 : Enchanted 4th (LF2 EF)
89% Complete - Rebuilding Phase
⸻⸻   Introduction   ⸻⸻

Little Fighter 2 : Enchanted 4th (LF2 EF), a modification of LF2 (v2.0a) which brings it's own modern "platform", and meant to be the "beta" state of Hepta : Enchanted (just a game i want to make.)

As mentioned before, this Mod/Project comes with new "platform" (or usually called as engine, but i prefer to call it "platform"), this new "platform" has amazing feature compared to original "platform", mainly such as;
• Up to 960 FPS (The in-game mechanism remains at 30 FPS, but overclock is possible)
• Modern UI & System
• High Modifiability
• Multi-engine
• Written in C++ and Open-source >///< (GitHub)

When will this project be finished?     Don't ask such a nightmare question, please.

Chronicle (Click to View)

⸻⸻   Preview   ⸻⸻

[Image: Preview.png]

⸻⸻   Download   ⸻⸻

Version 1.00.230526 - Beta Ver.   (4th) (Lastest) (Click to View)

Older Versions (Click to View)
Next Update (Staff Only) (Click to View)

⸻⸻   System Requirement   ⸻⸻

Minimum :                                      Recommended :
• OS: Windows XP or higher up to date             • OS: Windows 8 or higher up to date
• Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or higher            • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or higher
• Memory: 2 GB RAM                                • Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: DirectX                               • Graphics: DirectX
• Storage: 2 GB available space                   • Storage: 3 GB available space

(It might be possible to play with lower spec, but DirectX is must.)

The credit is in the game... or in the code source.
Signature - Mesujin
Data Changer, AI-Scripter, DirectX-App Programmer.

Lastest Work : Little Fighter 2 : Enchanted.
Contact Person : Mesujin#1516 (mesujin), github.com/Mesujin, mesujin.imano@yahoo.com.
Great work !!!
I love the Pixie's Dust and Charge !!
And the idea of adding additional features to the Energy blast when it hits and rebounds is also cool ...

Again Great and Amazing Work keep it up !!!
Have a Good Day !!!
Stuff you might like (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I saw this kind of move in DR-LF2 where deep threw his sword in air and it multiplies into many and so on ...

Looks good btw ..

I saw Mohoro last time in Wrestle LF2 Above Limit . She was kinda overpowered in that mod but I loved her flying skill (she flies up in the air and shoot projectiles)

Keep up the good work ....
Have a Good Day !!!
Stuff you might like (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Tetsuya Sora
Making a reply here because I heard there's a problem with creating multiple swords for Deep's boomerang sword throw move, and I already detailed the problems in Discord chat.

I'd like to propose an improved system, since you are using heavy weapon system and are okay with having"Com" show up.

You will need:
id: 219 type: 3 #jan_chaseh.dat Angels
...frame 0 (this is the frame when angels first appear)
...frame 51 (has hit_Fa: 5 to spawn angels)
...frame 60 hit_Fa: 3 (this is the frame when the angel heals its target)

id: AAA type: 2 #heavy
...frame XXX state: 8BBB
id: BBB type: 0 #dummy
...frame XXX
...frame ZZZ opoint kind 1 - oid: 219 action: 51

What to do:
  1. Deep opoint kind 1 - oid: AAA
  2. Deep press A (itr kind 2) - goes to frame 116 to pick up AAA(heavy).
  3. Deep's wpoint weaponact: XXX brings AAA into frame XXX, which causes AAA(heavy) to transform into BBB(dummy). The wpoint y: must be VERY far below the ground.
  4. Deep goes into a new frame with wait: 0, where the wpoint weaponact: ZZZ causes BBB(dummy) to spawn Jan angel once.
  5. Deep immediately goes to a new frame with wpoint weaponact: XXX to prevent further spawning of angels.
  6. Deep can actually transform Dummy(BBB) back into Heavy(AAA), because the angel will still continue to chase the Heavy despite no longer being a type 0.

What will happen:
i. Deep picks up Heavy.
ii. Heavy becomes Dummy.
iii. Dummy creates Angels (1 for self, 1 for Deep, many more for allies).
iv. Since Dummy is type 0, he will heal himself with Angel (angel goes to frame 60).
v. Since the Angels are created very far below the ground, the other angels won't heal anyone(not even Deep!), and can be safely deleted.
vi. Transform the Dummy back into Heavy.

Now, it should be noted that the Angel will continue chasing and even heal the Heavy(based on the Heavy's actual y-position), as long as it is using hit_Fa: 4 or hit_Fa: 7. You can have frames without any hit_Fa and the Angel will still remember the Heavy when hit_Fa: 4/7 is re-enabled.

What needs to be done next:
a. Shift both Heavy and angel reasonably off the ground.
b. Transform the angel into the sword, and make the sword shoot off at the enemy (you can disable hit_Fa: 4 here).
c. Now the sword, after some time, will enter hit_Fa: 4, and remembers to chase the Heavy.
d. When the sword touches the Heavy, it goes to frame 60, which you can use to destroy the Heavy or whatever.

EDIT:
DO NOT make the sword have any OTHER hit_Fa!
It will end up chasing the enemy instead, and makes the sword forget who the Heavy is, even if you change it back to hit_Fa: 4/7!
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
17% Complete!!
Liso 80% way complete! Lacks DJA, 'air magic axe", and his ultimate a.k.a. berserk
This character are fully inspired from DS-animation's Liso were he can move like a lightning. Made as closely as possible with the existing video.

@ Version 0.17.200828 - Dirty Ver.
You can check the main Post for the infomations and download links.

Preview :
[Image: giphy.gif]
hmm.. Isn't the GIF kinda laggy?

• Liso Credits
Original : Liso by pH
Skill Idea : Liso => Julian War 2 by DS-animation

I think i will busy on Sept, so better post it now.
You can check his movements in the main Thread..
Signature - Mesujin

Contact Person : Mesujin#1516 (mesujin), github.com/Mesujin, mesujin.imano@yahoo.com.
Thanks given by: The_Hari , darkfiren , JoHo15 , Memento , Silverthorn , letoangt
20% Complete!!
No big update, just saving my project and re-uploading cuz the last link has expired.

@ Version 0.20.201121 - Saving Project (Dirty Ver.)
You can check the main Post for the informations and download links.

Here some preview for now.

Just a remind.. this is a long project, so the project progress will be very slow than others..
I'll keep mod this project while i'm still alive :D  if there's no update more than 1 month or more, that mean........ xD

bad grammar -'
Signature - Mesujin

Thanks given by: darkfiren
73% Complete!!
Yo!!! Happy new y... well, actually this update was planned to be uploaded in the night of new year... but... whatever... Happy new yaaar!1!1! Didn't realize that the last update were posted 2 years ago '-'. Well, ofc there's been a lot changes.

@ Version 0.73.220131 - Clean Ver.
You can check the main Post for the informations and download links.

Current playable character; Henry, Firen, Freeze, Woody, plus R-Steiner.

Firen and Woody are still a bit buggy in the AI but i think you get the point about their ability. (Can't make the AI-Provided ik8 to work finely bcs i need to reach >85% complete first.)

... try reducing the difficulty if the stages feels too hard >-<.
Signature - Mesujin

Thanks given by: