Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[char] Jake (Adventure Time)
Introduction
Jake (Adventure Time)
By LTWasabi
[Image: pHEKxZP.png]

Description
My second new character. This one took me much longer than it should have, because I had to scrap some ideas midway and redo some sh*t again. But i'm satisfied with the end result.

A risky character to play as its highest damage move not only affects everyone, its targeting is random and you are a potential target too. It does have some moves which has invulnerability frames, but good timing is needed to utilize those. It also has a relatively low movement speed. But it makes up for that with the most powerful spell, a spell that goes "squeak squeak" and annoys the hell outta people.

Moveset
♦ Laika (Sideways) [dFa] [MP: 120]
Rocket yourself forward, damaging enemies along the way.
Screenshot (Click to View)

♦ Laika (Upwards) [dUa] [MP: 120]
Rocket yourself upwards, damaging enemies mid-air.

♦And stay down! [dUa; mid-air] [MP: 45]
Grabs and flings an enemy down, where they belong.

♦Up, Up and Away! [dUa; during grab] [MP: 45]
Flings an enemy up, where they belon..waitaminute..

♦Swish-KaBoP [dDj] [MP: 230]
Twirls around, hitting enemies in a wide radius. The sword part has cut damage while the hammer part has higher knockback.

♦It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ☠ [dUj] [MP: 175]
Using BMO, calls in an airstrike. Airstrike can damage anyone. Has a very large targeting radius but can fail and target yourself because BMO refuses the system upgrade, that pieceof...

♦Mic Check [dFj] [MP: 110]
Morphs your arm into a megaphone and shouts through it. Deals low damage in a short but wide radius. Also summons a Musical Note that squeaks away forward, dealing moderate damage.

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rQ8eEUG...sp=sharing

NOTE: Attached is an *updated jake.dat with fixed "And stay down! [dUa; mid-air]" for those who downloaded the prev version. Previous one was kinda op. DL link is now updated so no need to download attachment.

Credits
Sfx:
Jake's Sfx based The Prawn and LukeWarnut sound rips of "Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!" (sounds-resource.com)

Sprites:
Based on Ploaj's sprite rips of "Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!" (spriters-resource.com)

Attached Files
.dat   jake.dat (Size: 78.44 KB / Downloads: 38)
"I have been playing too many 'AAA' games on my PC lately. I gotta stop. Why you ask? Well, I saw this really beautiful sunset once, and the first thing that came to my mind was, 'The clouds need more Anti-aliasing'" - LThaz3