Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Project]Astiban V. 0.1
Lauli Wrote:
TehNave Wrote:(unfortunately I dunno how to do that with paint, but I know that it's possible, someone should explain him how to do that)
Select the whole spritesheet, open a new paint - 'project' and paste it. ''Save as 24-colour-bitmap''

Just read my post. Gawd.
Thanks given by:
well for just mixing together head and body I would take normal paint.
Maybe edited with photofiltre, haven't done something like that yet.
The best programm could be photoshop( only heared of it), but it isn't for free.( and its difficult to use, i think)
If you want to change colours of a char or something similar, you could use photofiltre. You'll find that with google.
Other programms are gimp and MSPaint, but I don't know, what is special about them.
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2009, 02:24 PM)Lauli Wrote:  
Alblaka Wrote:Omg...
It's maybe mean to give a newbie "NO"'s all the time, but honestly, the sprites look really bad... In B/W the combination of Davis Head and Template body looks ACCEPTABLE, but in colour it sucks. Also you seemed to have messed up the burn frames somehow...
If you ask me he did a halfay decent job cutting davis' head out. I don't get what you think looks so bad. They are one of his first sprites anyways.
Of course he made some mistakes, but hey, the rest looks fine.

kane Wrote:oh okay but what program u use T_T i use paint... its why i suck
They do not suck. No one does things right for the first, second, third or even fourth time.
It would even look better if he greyscaled the whole spritesheet though.

TehNave Wrote:(unfortunately I dunno how to do that with paint, but I know that it's possible, someone should explain him how to do that)
Select the whole spritesheet, open a new paint - 'project' and paste it. ''Save as 24-colour-bitmap''

ur the best user who replayed here..!thx

i did what u sayed and i think its different now :D

look at them on the thread just lemme upload first
Thanks given by: Lauli
Wow I just found this after so many years. I was like 11 :D :D .
Now i’m a doctor.
This made me laugh so hard. I really was a pain in the a**!
Thanks everyone for handling me. This is gold.

Yeah, if anyone is wondering- Astiban never made it! Bahahaha.
Cheers!
Thanks given by: MoragWan