Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFC:P
Introduction
I decided to create a new LF2 project. This project will be full custom graphics (animation, characters, story and so on.) I am going to use already characters also, but instead of using them just by taking. I am going to remavamp them and make them fit style of this mod. What inspired me. A COMEBACK, A LACK OF UNIQUE MODS THAT INCLUDE WHOLE NEW GRAPHICS (NOT TALKING ABOUT RIPPED SPRITES).
Why people WILL download it? Forum is kind a dead right? So let's make it popular again. LONG LIVE LF2!
Backstory: The Mod or project is called LFC:P also known as Little Fighter Compilation: P.
Sneak peak at teh PLOT

Many many years ago, once there was GREAT EVIL. The being was so powerful that it caused disturbance across many worlds. GREAT EVIL was unrivaled and no being alive was able to stop it. However, GREAT EVIL was defeated by a fluke when fighting POWER of MAGIC UNION. 
From that time, no threat such as this, GREAT EVIL, ever occurred. There was wars, conflicts among beings. But nothing like destruction that once was caused by GREAT EVIL.
Time has passed and many beings forgot about their magic potential. There were some magic users left but it was not like at the time of disaster that was caused by GREAT EVIL. As history already proven, beings cannot live in peace and harmony. They were always fighting for wealth, power, status, glory, women.

ALT – ancient council was split into two factions. They seen word from 2 different perspectives.  STRUM – believed that in order to maintain everything, you have to be on top, be more strict and rule those who are below. LUFT – believed that in order to maintain everything, you have the one who is showing example, paying respect to everyone and inspire. Two factions stopped getting along and this caused conflicts among beings. Until 3rd faction showed up and started gathering most powerfull beings. Faction believed  that in order to maintain everyting, you have to make an impact.

Why Compilation? Because it uses already created stuff that will be compiled, tweaked and adjusted to the gameplay and story mode itself.

Description
- Mod: Setting will be based on theme which will be revealed later.
- Char: Characters will have new fighting system.
- Background: Animated new and revamped backgrounds to make it feel like everything is made for this mod and not just taken from various pars of the wolrd.

Screenshots
[Image: UUO0nLi.png]
Even thou there is a screenshot, still... please enjoy this fella ;)
[Image: HvZlL10.gif]

Characters
[Image: XLsQbnk.gif] - Adeen

Credits
Adeen - KobeIp, Loklok, Marshall

p.s. if you think this will fail, then think about Your own fails.
Useful
Thanks given by: Mesujin , A-Man , LutiChris , JoHo15 , Jahvansi
Which characters do you plan to include?
Will the original LF2 characters be in it?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Gespenst
(01-14-2022, 08:20 AM)A-Man Wrote:  Which characters do you plan to include?
Will the original LF2 characters be in it?
Sorry to answer like this but
MAYBE ;)

I am going to use already created characters, but it will be revealed later ;)
Useful
Thanks given by:
Adeen
[Image: XLsQbnk.gif]

Version I will be using is the one that Marshall remade.

Marshall. 6/3/2007 Wrote:Forward: Once upon a time, back to the period of the old phpBB forum, a character called Adeen was published. LokLok drew the sprites and KobeIp worked on the data. By the standards of those times, Adeen was considered as an original character and was among my favourite custom characters in LF2... About two and a half years later when I started to learn data changing, Kobe showed me a new version of Adeen. Overjoyed, I made a version of Kobe's new move myself, but due to my dreadful DC knowledge, my attempt was discarded and I gave up. 6 months passed and Kobe came up to me with this brilliant new move idea for Adeen and asked me to make it for him. However, Marshall thought:
Kobe's an old friend, LokLok was an old partner. I'd love to repay them for the hours of joy they had given me all those years ago by remaking the character. So I set off to my task, remaking every single move and giving them a new look.

With my limited skills in DC, I have completed this little present...

This is what Adeen is in my mind. It may be different from what LokLok and Kobe have imagined, but I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do =)

Info from download page.

Original version
A joint effort by KobeIp (data) and Loklok (sprites). Even though the sprites are only half done, the completed part is quite well done and has some cool moves related to magic. However, the data is a bit messy and as with most modded characters, Adeen is stronger than the original LF2 characters.
https://www.lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/.../297-adeen

Remake version
This is Adeen remade by Marshall. New sprites, new data this is what makes this char better than the old version.
https://www.lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/...298-adeen2
Useful
Thanks given by: A-Man
Sneak peak at teh PLOT

Many many years ago, once there was GREAT EVIL. The being was so powerful that it caused disturbance across many worlds. GREAT EVIL was unrivaled and no being alive was able to stop it. However, GREAT EVIL was defeated by a fluke when fighting POWER of MAGIC UNION. 
From that time, no threat such as this, GREAT EVIL, ever occurred. There was wars, conflicts among beings. But nothing like destruction that once was caused by GREAT EVIL.
Time has passed and many beings forgot about their magic potential. There were some magic users left but it was not like at the time of disaster that was caused by GREAT EVIL. As history already proven, beings cannot live in peace and harmony. They were always fighting for wealth, power, status, glory, women.

ALT – ancient council was split into two factions. They seen word from 2 different perspectives.  STRUM – believed that in order to maintain everything, you have to be on top, be more strict and rule those who are below. LUFT – believed that in order to maintain everything, you have the one who is showing example, paying respect to everyone and inspire. Two factions stopped getting along and this caused conflicts among beings. Until 3rd faction showed up and started gathering most powerfull beings. Faction believed  that in order to maintain everyting, you have to make an impact.
Useful
Thanks given by: A-Man
As You already know, I am creating unique style for the mod by using "pixel art" approach. I will be remaking backgrounds also in the style I see fit
Not all backgrounds from original LF2 will be used tbh.

Stanley prison W.I.P
[Image: mLgzEGo.png]

end result will be different in one way or another, coloring, details and stuff
Useful
Thanks given by: Mesujin , A-Man , FredyFired
Looks great so far, when finished I'd be down with using your version over the original.
[Image: oldlinepub.gif]
Thanks given by: Gespenst