Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage phase Remove Random +300px Spawning
Hi,

I have read through the whole website and no answer.

I want to remove the random +300 pixels spawning inside stage.

When Data changing the stage.dat, inside the phase part, you can spawn criminals, enemies and items with x:... and z:....
However the game always add a random number up to 300, and you won't get your thing get spawned exactly where you want it to be.

Don't tell me about zero placer, I am not interested, I want to remove this randomness from the lf2.exe 2.0a.

Thank you
Thanks given by:
The adress is 437656, change the value to 0
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2022, 04:20 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  The adress is 437656, change the value to 0

Thank you for answering,

For Lf2 2.0a
When I go to the address 437656, i have the value 7 behind the x : D745547X..
I changed it to 0 but nothing happens in stage, it is still random unless I am doing smth wrong?
Thanks given by:
Hello HelpMePlease :)
Welcome to the Fourms !!!

I don't how you're making changes for it but for me it works fine , I use Ollydbg btw

[Image: 12c.gif]
As you can see in the gif , I used Jack criminal as example to show that the limit has been changed from 300 to 0 !!

Also I would recommend you to join LFE Discord  ;)
Have a Good Day !!!
Stuff you might like (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
:) 
(08-09-2022, 03:21 PM)darkfiren Wrote:  Hello HelpMePlease :)
Welcome to the Fourms !!!

I don't how you're making changes for it but for me it works fine , I use Ollydbg btw

[Image: 12c.gif]
As you can see in the gif , I used Jack criminal as example to show that the limit has been changed from 300 to 0 !!

Also I would recommend you to join LFE Discord  ;)

DearDarkfiren,

I can't believe it works, I was using Hex Workshop and that was not obvious on it.
Then I downloaded Ollydbg and did exactly what you did in your picture with that "Push..." thing that didn't appear in Hex Workshop and I could see that there was no more random in the X value for the moment :thumbsup: . I still have random value on the Z axis if you can light me up on it?

However, seriously thank you so much to both of you.
With this trick, now people will be able to build cities in stage, everything perfectly located and interactive.
Thanks given by: