Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My thoughts on LGBT and why I oppose it
The LGBT movement began forming in the later half of the 20th century and has been funded by billionaire organizations, such as the Arcus Foundation, Open Society Foundations, and others (google “who funds lgbt”). It is now highlighted in media, academia, and (meta)politics. It began as a movement that advocated for the acceptance of homosexual behavior, most often using the red herring fallacy in which the concept of “love” is presented to the audience in order to overshadow the homosexual behavior itself, which is, in actuality, separate from the concept of love as we know it.

The LGBT movement quickly gained traction and started to advocate for more and more rights, such as homosexual marriage, homosexual adoption, the inclusion of transgender people in the movement, and, finally, the glorification of homosexuality with the promotion of pride. Having homosexuality be allowed to exist was no longer enough. It was necessary to include it in movies, advertisements, and schools. It is necessary that children question their sexuality and gender identity and decide “who they are” for themselves, suggesting that sexual orientation, behavior, and gender identity are innate biological conditions, rather than learned behaviors, despite the lack of evidence to support the assumption. I will address each topic separately.

LGBT pride: This concept raises the question, why is belonging to this group something to be proud of? Pride exacts merit, achievement, but why would someone be proud of in the state of being without merit, or worse, proud of engaging in deviant primal hedonistic activities that serve no other purpose than a dopamine rush? Should we be proud of eating and sleeping? Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is strongly associated with pleasure and reward. Sex is, as designed by nature, a means to an end—procreation—and without accomplishing this end, the reward is then unearned. In other words, rewarding the brain before accomplishing goals will decrease the motivation to accomplish them. It is self-deception. Furthermore, if being part of this group is something to be proud of, should then everyone strive to become part of it?

Marriage and adoption: Again, this raises the question, what is marriage? Historically, marriage was the social recognized union between a man and a woman, that would grant them permission to have children and start a family. However, it can now be the union between a man and a man, or the union between a woman and a woman, both incapable of reproducing on their own. The argument of those that advocate for homosexual marriage is usually that two people of the same sex “loving” each other is no different than two people of the opposite sex “loving” each other, and/or that two people of the same sex are just as capable of raising a child as two people of the opposite sex. However, this extension of the concept of marriage creates a logical loophole. Why can polygamic marriages not be allowed, for instance? And how many homosexual marriages actually result in the upbringing of children? What significance does a sterile marriage have to the community in order to be worthy of social recognition? Why should society concern itself with the private affairs of two people that bring no value to their community?
Furthermore, it is estimated that, in the US, somewhere between one and two million couples are waiting to adopt[1]. This data suggests that, even if homosexual couples want to adopt, they may not be able to do so. The effects of being raised with homosexual parents as opposed to heterosexual parents are also still a mystery, but studies suggest that there are a number of problems resulting from it[2].

Transgenderism: Although generally placed under the same umbrella as LGB, transgenderism is not about sexual orientation, but rather about gender identity. It is worth noting that the term “gender” was introduced shortly after WW2[3], as a means to distinguish between the biological sex and “gender role”. The number of adolescents seeking treatment at gender identity services in Western countries has been increasing, and for around 80% of children who experience gender dysphoria, the condition recedes or disappears with puberty[4]. Medical treatments include hormone replacement therapy, sex reassignment surgery, and psychotherapy[5]. 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth[6]. As such, this condition is not desirable for anyone.

"Born this way": Genetics can explain between 8% and 25% of non-heterosexual behavior, the rest is explained by environmental influences, which could range from hormone exposure in the womb to social influences later in life[7]. Twin studies suggest that there are likely genetic causes of transsexuality, although the precise genes involved are not fully understood. One study published in the International Journal of Transgender Health found that 20% of identical twin pairs in which at least one twin was trans were both trans, compared to only 2.6% of non-identical twins who were raised in the same family at the same time[5]. No study exists that confirms that homosexuality or transsexuality are innate biological conditions and are not environmental influenced.

"Love is love": What is love? As per the Oxford English Dictionary, love is defined as: "a very strong feeling of liking and caring for somebody/something, especially a member of your family or a friend". However, this concept has been somehow linked to the LGBT movement, given an ambiguous definition that has become subjective, in order to justify tendencies, behaviors, and laws that are completely unrelated to this concept. Love is unrelated to sexual orientation, sexual behavior, marriage, adoption, and transsexuality.

"Be who you are", "Follow your heart": What the mantra means in common usage can be summed up this way: "I am perfect just as I am and everyone should accept me because I am myself". A cheating husband is listening to his heart. An obnoxious, gossiping bully is being himself. We were born wired to have certain temperaments, thoughts, beliefs, attractions, innate revilements, etc. Nobody is disputing this. However, the purpose or intent in question regarding this mantra is to undermine any willingness to depart from a certain path that is exhibited toward the viewer. The lifestyle depicted is something that they are not willing to alter or change because it has become a staple part of their personality, so highly above all else. A man who accepts himself will never improve because improvement requires us to look at ourselves critically. It requires us not to love our flaws — as the motivational marketing campaigns instruct us to do — but to wage an all-out war against them. The first step in improvement is learning to truly detest the detestable things about yourself. To become a better self we cannot be satisfied with ourselves. The Earth is filled with people who have followed their hearts over a cliff. Shattered lives, broken homes, ruined marriages — these are the fruits of following your heart. Anyone who suggests that "your heart" will always lead you in the right direction obviously has never noticed the entire history of humanity. Humans are corrupt, weak, and selfish.

Imposed identity: Another problem with the LGBT movement is that, ironically, it harms homosexual and transsexual people themselves. By placing these individuals inside an ideological box, they are denied a right to their own individuality, ideas, and beliefs. There are homosexual people who disagree with same-sex marriage. There are homosexual people who disagree with gender ideology. There are transsexuals who disagree with pride. However, by placing these individuals in a box, they are almost compelled to accept the fads of the bandwagon. If a person is homosexual, society will immediately label that person as LGBTQ+, no matter if that person supports the movement or not.

LGBT propaganda: As per US statistics, 0.8% of traditionalists (those born before 1946) identify as LGBTQ, 2.6% of baby boomers identify as LGBTQ, and 4.6% of Generation X adults identify as LGBTQ. Furthermore, this number has held relatively steady for these groups, despite of the increasing tolerance. However, 20.8% of generation Z adults identify as LGBTQ, and this number doubled from 2017 to 2021[8]. One could be led to believe that this is due to a substantial increase in tolerance to the “innate nature” of these individuals, despite the lack of scientific evidence supporting a sole biological cause and the startling high percentage of young adults identifying as LGBTQ. However, children as young as 3 are now being exposed to LGBT content, with Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) events happening internationally at libraries, schools, bookstores, and museums[9]. Clearly, it is being hastily assumed (or intentionally ignored) that environment and education play no role in the development of a child’s sexual orientation, behavior, and gender identity, when this is far from being a well established fact, and could (and likely is) be causing irreparable damage to the new generations.

[1] https://adoptionnetwork.com/adoption-myt...tatistics/
[2] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771005/
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
[4] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5841333/
[5] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender#History
[6] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113/
[7] https://www.science.org/content/article/...is-reveals
[8] https://www.axios.com/2022/02/17/lgbtq-g...n-z-gallup
[9] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_Queen_Story_Hour

A few curiosities:

Homosexuality in Ancient Greece:

Pride flag symbolism:
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: Mesujin , LutiChris , Memento
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and worries on the subject. We really need these kinds of discussions, especially now.

Quote:"Having homosexuality be allowed to exist was no longer enough. It was necessary to include it in movies, advertisements, and schools."
> What is the point where it should no longer be considered education, but indoctrination? ... We're being programmed from an early age.
> Have you seen the documentary What is a woman? If not, I think you may enjoy watching it.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: MangaD
(08-09-2022, 06:20 PM)Memento Wrote:  > What is the point where it should no longer be considered education, but indoctrination? ... We're being programmed from an early age.
> Have you seen the documentary What is a woman? If not, I think you may enjoy watching it.

When kids are told that "it is ok to be gay", or "it is ok to be trans", without being told about how reality and life work, that is harmful indoctrination. Sure, it is ok to be gay or trans if you want to be the last of your kind, or if you are ok with mental illness and broken families and relationships. I doubt that kids are ever told (by school and media) the things that I mention in my post, so they grow up with a very distorted notion of reality.

I have not watched the documentary yet, but content from The Daily Wire tends to be biased. Still educational nonetheless. Thank you for the suggestion!
Thanks given by:
@Memento I have watched the documentary now. I won't say too much about it because, like I said, content from The Daily Wire tends to be biased. However, at minute 57, the interviewee (Scott) claims that the studies that conclude that medical transition helps mental health have been retracted / modified / changed, and that the only long term study concludes that from 7 to 10 years post-operation is when transgender people become the most suicidal. However, I could not find any evidence for these claims nor the long-term study in question.

I think the interviewee may be referring to this Swedish study, and while it does conclude that the suicide rates are higher for transsexuals post-surgery compared to the general population, it does not conclude that the surgery increases the suicidality rate for these individuals.

Quote:Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

It is because of things like this that I am usually wary of The Daily Wire.
Thanks given by:
I approve the LGBT Movement.
Love is love - nothing to be scared of.
you just seem insecure.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2022, 10:37 AM)Arcane Wrote:  I approve the LGBT Movement.
Love is love - nothing to be scared of.
you just seem insecure.

What is love?
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2022, 01:40 PM)MangaD Wrote:  What is love?

While I agree that the roads of regular love are well traveled and their markers are well understood by many - the mesmerizing attraction, the idealization obsession, the sexual afterglow, the profound self-sacrifice and the desire to spend your life together - I still cannot give you a clear definition of love, because its individual for every person.

So you have to figure it out on your own. And even if you come to a conlusion for yourself, that probably wont be the answer to your initial question you will get from other people, im pretty sure.

The definiton of love and how people love other people will differ - but still no definition is right or wrong.
If you want to force your definition of love onto other people or dont accept other peoples definitons and feelings (like the LGBT movement), you seem to be immature, insecure and ignorant to me.
Thanks given by:
@Arcane Does the definition of love, as perceived by the LGBT movement, imply sexual attraction and mandate sexual behaviors? How would a member of this movement describe the feelings that they have for their parents, their siblings, their offspring, their friends...?

You can find the definitions of love in a dictionary. But the LGBT movement is not really about love, is it? Love is unrelated to sexual orientation, sexual behavior, and gender identity. Love does not mandate marriage. Love does not justify indoctrinating children at a young age regarding sex and gender.

What does any of this have to do with insecurity?
Thanks given by:
all one needs to do is look at the behavior of groups to know whether this is something to approve or disapprove of.
if anyone actually goes to these rallies, as i have in DC, you may encounter a disturbing sight where this is a glorification of bdsm (bondage-discipline, dominance-submission, and sadism-masochism) this alone wouldn't be a concern to most if it wasn't for the fact that there are families with children who open themselves up to these depraved animals in costume.

not only is it wise to notice the behavior of these groups but also what is being broadcasted.
Arcane has already mentioned one of these slogans. "love is love" here are the rest:

https://www.adobe.com/express/learn/blog...tion-ideas

“Got Pride?”, queer, "born this way", “We’re all born naked and the rest is drag.”, “Trans rights are human rights”, "love is love", “Love is not a crime.”

let's analyze pride
definition: a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

"Pride goes before destruction, & a haughty spirit before a fall." proverbs 16:18

skip to 2:25

let's analyze queer
definition: strange, odd, homosexual, spoil or ruin

what does it mean to acknowledge "born this way"?

I acknowledge i was born a certain way to have certain temperaments, thoughts, beliefs, attractions, innate revilements, etc. Nobody is disputing this however the purpose or intent in question regarding this phrase is to undermine any willingness to depart from a certain path thats exhibited toward the viewer. So the lifestyle depicted is something theyre not willing to alter or change because it has become a staple part of their personality so highly above all else. Can such a declaration of such lifestyles be viewed in terms of:

law & order vs chaos & disarray?
normalcy vs abnormalcy?
healthy vs unhealthy?
honorable vs dishonorable
esteemed virgins vs orgies whores & common perversion?

answer: yes they absolutely can & are paired that way

“We’re all born naked and the rest is drag.”
this statement implies a promotion of walking around in the nude, why wouldn't this be a breeding ground for those who are corrupt & perverted.

“Trans rights are human rights”
In David Lane's 88 precepts he writes about the fallacy of such rights, he says:
"There exists no such thing as rights or privileges under the Laws of Nature. The deer being stalked by a hungry lion has no right to life. However, he may purchase life by obedience to nature ordained instincts for vigilance and flight. Similarly, men have no rights to life, liberty or happiness. These circumstances may be purchased by oneself, by ones family, by ones tribe or by ones ancestors, but they are nonetheless purchases and are not rights. Furthermore, the value of these purchases can only be maintained through vigilance and obedience to Natural Law."

so love is love huh?
lets analyze this: “Love is not a crime.”

which demographic is primarily pushing this agenda?

hear what this guy has to say, his last name gives away his demographic.

Allen Ginsberg, during a 1997 interview with The Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review, said, “Everybody likes little kids. … Naked kids have been a staple of delight for centuries, for both parents and onlookers. So to label pedophilia as criminal is ridiculous.”

In Deliberate Prose: Selected Essays 1952-1995, a book that his publisher Harper Collins claims “gave voice to the moral conscience of the nation,” Ginsberg announced, “Prepubescent boys and girls don’t have to be protected from big hairy you and me, they’ll get used to our lovemaking in two days provided the controlling adults will stop making those hysterical noises that make everything sexy sound like rape.”

Next he discussed the “politics” of pedophilia: “Attacks on NAMBLA [North American Man/Boy Love Association] stink of politics, witch hunting for profit, humorlessness, vanity, anger and ignorance. I’m a member of NAMBLA because I love boys too — everybody does, who has a little humanity.”

quotes found by Russ Winter
http://www.renegadetribune.com/beatnik-a...t-culture/

more evidence can be found when you research benjamin garland's book "merchants of sin" as well as E Michael Jones's & "the jewish revolutionary spirit: & its impact on world history

to see what this has done to the youth look up a child named "desmond"
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: MangaD
(08-16-2022, 12:49 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  what does it mean to acknowledge "born this way"?

I acknowledge i was born a certain way to have certain temperaments, thoughts, beliefs, attractions, innate revilements, etc. Nobody is disputing this however the purpose or intent in question regarding this phrase is to undermine any willingness to depart from a certain path thats exhibited toward the viewer. So the lifestyle depicted is something theyre not willing to alter or change because it has become a staple part of their personality so highly above all else.

This is a good point that I forgot to mention. Genetics can explain between 8% and 25% of nonheterosexual behavior, as per this study.

Study Wrote:The rest, they say, is explained by environmental influences, which could range from hormone exposure in the womb to social influences later in life.

So, "born this way", or "learned this way"? Or both?

Regardless of sexual tendencies, behavior is ultimately acquired and a choice.
Thanks given by: