Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Representative character] Kenzo
okay will try..

he creates a glass disc before his hands which blocks all kind of balls and so on..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Yeah thanks
Thanks given by:
Big problem
the sprites in the spritesheets are having a differnt black and i can't change them all to get the same black
so what do i do?
Thanks given by:
Srlsy, why it's just recoloured dennis with john's head? Dunno.

Change his face (hair could be the same as john's), change clothes. If you can't just edit them, make logo on his shirt, or something like this.
Thanks given by:
Seriously, why have such high expectations of others? I mean, not EVERY representative char has to have fully original sprites...
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Kay
One thing to say.
I know that you are good but some of us here at lf-empire are not so good at spriting
Eventually we have other talents?
like dcing?
and BECAUSE everybody at Little Figther-Empire has different talents, i love lfe so much.
We are complementary each others and help each other.
And you, a totaly new member at Lf-e,
Your are comming and you want to destroy that what i think is the special at lfe?
No.
I dont think so.
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2008, 02:49 AM)Drahcir Wrote:  Seriously, why have such high expectations of others? I mean, not EVERY representative char has to have fully original sprites...

Wou, wou... I just want to see development in spriting... I alwyas see copy + paste style characters, only one here or there looks pretty!

Sorry for my needs... But I'm good spriter and i'm expecting good sprites from other!
Thanks given by:
You don´t have to exepct anything from others cause its their problem if the sprites could be better, and not yours.
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
Gad Wrote:Sorry for my needs... But I'm good spriter and i'm expecting good sprites from other!

That isn't a reason for picking on those who are a bit less skilled in spriting than you...

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Maybe it's not, but i'm really happy, when I see god sprites, not just c&p'ed. I understand, you could be not skilled, but it's not big deal, to change some things, like erese some hair, or draw medalion, add gloves... Is this a problem? I don't think so. Anywa, I can help in sprites if you want xD.

I already said I don't like C&P method and I will say this again. Good luck :).
Thanks given by: