Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solaria [Firen Char]
This is a character i have made. For long time ago.
Here it is:

Download: here

1.Catch: (0mp)
Input method: >>
2.Fire Spirit Combo: (300mp)
Input method: Catch + A + A
3.Solar Coer: (280mp)
Input method: D + A
4.Fire Explosion of the Volcanic Fury: (225mp)
Input method: D + ^ + J
5.Fire Blast: (180mp + 120mp...)
Input method: D + > + A + A + A...
6.Flaming Blaze: (0mp + -10mp...)
Input method: D + > + J
7.Inferno: (0 mp)
Input method: D + v + J
Thanks given by:
I didn't quite play the char, but you should really not make such bright sprites.

But, keep it going you can only get better ;)
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2008, 10:44 AM)Lauli Wrote:  I didn't quite play the char, but you should really not make such bright sprites.

But, keep it going you can only get better ;)

actally my sprites are always too brightful.
Even my avatar is brightful. However, my favourite color is also yellow :).
And to Solaria. Solaria comes from my private LF2 Mod: IF-LF2 (Iselinge Fighters*)

*All my characters in this mod are my mates from school, which all of them have a special power of themselves and also a fantasy-story of themselves. Solaria was actually called Jack Funch {Phunk}. One of my best friends from the school. He is now gone, because he is 2 years older than me. And he was going to an another school.. Therefore Solaria (or Jack Funch) is the strongest schoolmate in this mod, because of his legendary talents too.

And i can't even PrintScreen my characters, so you can see them before you've downloaded the character :(.
Thanks given by:
The rar doesn't contain stunt_red.bmp and coerexplosion.wav (iirc), so you might want to fix that.

Apart from that some things in there are quite cool, I like the chasing flame run quite a bit (D>J), though it seems rather unpolished.
Thanks given by:
--Update-- (thanks to Cirno:D)

Download: here
Thanks given by:
AaargH! My eyes are getting hurt by the bright color! Kinda nice Copy and Paste + recoloring but far too bright/red. 2/5 due to the extremely bright color. Try to lower the brightness next time, please ;)

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
@snorsorbet.
Have you ever played him?
In-game he looks so much better, because of his upcoming burning smoke. He has sun-power. He SHALL be very red. You know, red is the suns color. And the burning smoke should be the reason for, that he is so red.
If you are moving with a random LF2 character and trying to punch Solaria, you've got burned, but only if you are too close forward/backward. So hot is he :O. So does the sun.
Thanks given by: