Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 v2.0 Ads Changing
[] 
LF2 v2.0 is out a few weeks now and guys already start to modify it. BluePhoenix pleased me to ask Marti if it is allowed to change the adds in the exe (I don't know who made the background black so don't kill me cause of copyrights :p)

Now I asked him - he told he can't stop fans from doing this and he will not warn or punish them, but he also don't welcome it.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: Silverthorn
Forget it
i havent sayed nothing
ehrm :D
Yeah i will change those weird adds

****************OFFTOPIC****************
The background is from scorpions bloody skin
Thanks given by:
Quote:****************OFFTOPIC****************
The background is from scorpions bloody skin
i just colored it in MSPaint.
It's (atm) normal blue
Thanks given by:
can't blame them
they need to make money some how to support making more versions/games
Thanks given by:
idk how to change adds but 2of3 would be lf-empire and original little fighter site. the third would be a good mod site for people who want more. thats all i would do.

TIP:when your going into ms paint for the background and such save as 24bit-map so you can get color.

ill leave a usiful tip every post.
Thanks given by:
I am against changing the ads, or modifying the credits...
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
keep the credits and ads....but here's an idea, modify the ad pictures only. like when you make an ice skin, instead of louisex, change pic to freeze. and let the ads backgrounds merge into the skin.
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
I don't think the ads should be changed, because that would maintain the originality of the game.
[Image: iQKrlcDUzuVgIsDYwKFmT.gif]
My new character VK.
Thanks given by: