Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
G4F Chronicles II: The LF Empire (Season Two)
(11-18-2008, 01:02 AM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  
Quote:“This out to be fun,” Azriel said.
Zab Wrote:It's important to make sure that the story is clear to the viewer. One misplaced word could change an entire sentence.
You guys should write the stories in a word processor like MS or whatever you have first before posting them here in the forum. Word may not correct all the mistakes but that's also for you to reread your story.
Ahem?

I make mistakes as well and I'm not excluding myself from the bunch. I'm part of it. XD

(11-18-2008, 09:38 AM)sadbhav Wrote:  XD I am an Indian, so.....
or maybe vktewari or maybe Manxeater

You're not the Indian, Sadbhav.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Then who is? Because the proper noun "Indian" seems out of place in a world of forums.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
i wish that Jusa and Handertaker should do team in next season.(they are old friends so it's important)

and i got to be more active for this story and other stuff now...
join LFE-strategic command
[Image: bar3rd7.png]
^userbar by bamboori.
[Image: signaturefn9.jpg]
^signature by me^
Mainsite search first ;)
Check this, this and this BEFORE EVEN THINKING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LFE-DOWNLOADS!!!!
Thanks given by:
(11-18-2008, 09:57 PM)Drahcir Wrote:  Then who is? Because the proper noun "Indian" seems out of place in a world of forums.

i am! :D
Thanks given by:
! 
Chapter Twenty/ Epilogue

Times are becoming hard for the LF Empire in the days that have past. The Empire’s castle, the epicenter of its power, has been destroyed. Thousands of lives have been scattered across the region. The weak and innocent have been moved to the south whilst the confused protectors of the Empire have been taken to the East awaiting a rumored attack from an enemy whose presence has not been completely established. Two deadly forces have been banished into an alternate realm way beyond the reach of the current one. But one force still remains a threat whose caliber is unknown.
Off in the distance, a flying instrument containing the two 13th Zoner leaders, VG Kitten Aeris and Harlequin, raced to the east deep in red zone territory.
“Are you sure he is dead?” Harlequin asked.
“I am sure,” Aeris responded. “He should be food for the creatures in the forest now.”
“Good,” Harlequin said. “We need to call in Siegvar. We’re going to need him for what the Empire will have coming to them..”
“What is it exactly?” VG asked. “You haven’t exactly been too keen on the subject of late.”
Harlequin smirked and spoke one word, “Devastation.”

Blue-Phoenix sped in the direction he believed that VG had taken off.
“I have to stop them before it’s too late,” He kept repeating in his head. “I am such a fool. Why did I let her escape?”

~

Noir and Azriel stood back-to-back cautiously watching their enemy encircle them cutting off any possible means of escape. Some even stood high above in the trees waiting for them to make a move.
“Who are you all?” Noir asked.
“Red Zoners pal,” a tall and burly one spoke, “that’s all you need to know before you die.”
Noir said to Azriel, “They look too stupid to be from the 13th Zone and you destroyed the UA so they must be stragglers.”
“It won’t matter now will it?,” Azriel said.
“Yeah you’re right,” Noir said. “We should pick one to leave alive to answer our questions.”
Azriel nodded to a scrawny red zoner to his left and Noir acknowledged him.
“Very well then,” Noir agreed. “Let’s get this over with.”
“KILL THEM!” The large man shouted with a spiked club in hand.
Noir drew his sword and began charging the enemy head-on. Azriel stood and let the enemy come to him. The Dark Angel leapt into the air descending down upon a group jumbled together.
Before landing on them he asked in midair, “Do any of you know the meaning of Dark Justice?”
No one answered for Noir did not give them time to move their lips or let alone react at all. He slew them all with a lightning fast swing of his sword. As he stood up, they all dropped down.
Three men ran towards Azriel, who drew three blue cards.
“What are you gonna do with playing cards?” One of them asked.
Azriel answered by flinging the lethal cards at them, each one leaving their mark on their targets. The three oppressors fell to the ground immediately. Two more came at Azriel from behind but he had left a red card in the ground on purpose. As soon as they got within range, the card detonated sending them flying into the air. He smiled and advanced towards the tall one.
“Who the Hell are these guys?” the red zoner thought to himself. “GET HIM!”
The four men in front of him charged at Azriel but were cut down by Noir who seemingly came from out of nowhere. They all dropped leaving the tall one vulnerable.
“Now wait, can’t we talk about this?” He pleaded. “Please spare me!”
“I will spare you,” Noir began, “If you answer my question.”
“Fine what is it?” He asked.
“What is Dark Justice?” Noir asked pointing his blade at his neck.
The man’s words were caught in a jumble but as soon as he was about to blurt out an answer, Noir ran his blade across his throat. The tall red zoner fell to the ground with his face in a small puddle of his own blood.
Azriel walked to the man’s carcass then looked at Kadaj, “You could’ve let him answer you know. Why do you ask everyone that question anyway?”
“Think about the two words separately,” Noir began, “Then put them together. That should answer your question.”
“Eh,” Azriel shrugged putting his hands in his pockets.
They walked over to the one they had picked out earlier to answer their questions. He was petrified stiff.
“Don’t worry, we’re not going to kill you,” Noir said reassuring the short man. “We just want you to ask us some questions.”
“F-f-fine, I’d d-do whatever y-you want!” he managed to squeeze out some words.
“Who were you all with?” Noir asked. “Where are you from? The 13th Zone, or are you former members of the UA?”
“N-neither sir,” he asked. “We are…w-were just poachers who lived in t-this area.”
“I see,” Noir said. “You may leave. But before you go, I have one more que…”
Azriel grabbed him by his shoulder and nodded his head.
“Ok never mind,” Noir changed his mind, “you can leave. But you never seen us before, correct?”
“Y-yes sir,” the short man understood as he began tripping over himself as he fled.
Noir looked back at Azriel who gave him a long dead stare. “What? I wasn’t going to ask him.”
“Sure you weren’t,” Azriel said with sarcasm in his voice.

~

The city of Ancuril slept peacefully in the dead of night as Robo and Haywire sneaked their way through the gates of the city overlooked by the patrol officers. They constantly looked for some place where they could hide out. As they were walking Haywire was suddenly smacked in the face with a heaping pile of dirt.
As he rubbed the dirt from his face he began shouting in enragement, “WHO CHUCKED THIS PILE OF DIRT AT ME!”
Robo shushed him. “Everyone is sleeping. We are trying to get here unnoticed, remember?”
“Oh right,” Haywire said.
“Sorry about that mate.”
A muscular figure began spawning over a large dug ditch. Both Robo and Haywire were surprised to see who they say.
“I don’t believe it,” the man said.
“Long time no see,” Robo began, “Supaxile the Gravedigger.”

~

MH and Drahcir began entering rocky territory as the air became thinner.
“What is this land?” Drahcir asked. “Why has the air suddenly changed yet we have not become elevated.”
“This is the Western Empire,” MH told, “this is a significant part of our Empire in which we cannot afford to lose. The Indian in which we are seeking I have put in control of this area. His medicinal qualities are beyond incredible. We will need a certain elixir he has concocted.”
“You never did tell me what his name was,” Drahcir said.
“Bamboori,” MH said. “His name is Bamboori.”
“Oh,” Drahcir asked. “So what is going to happen? Why is this medicine so important?”
MH going into detail, “The elixir has a special reconstruction mechanism that has the ability to revive a person’s life.”
“I see,” Drahcir said with his facial expression lifting.
MH continued, “Your brother is an important person who we need to revive, but there is another being in which I must summon for the events to come.”
“Who are you referring to?” Drahcir asked.
MH smiled and said, “He has rage above the level of the Stickman’s and power above the level of Sonidow’s. Who he is, you will see…”

Epilogue…

The Lord of the Empire has declared the presence of an unknown power.

The last of the Dark Rebellion make their way back to the Empire’s territory hoping to ally themselves with the people for the cause of a greater good.

Eager soldiers await an attack from their unknown enemies of the east.

The lost ruler and his companion rejoin with an old friend from the G4F Empire.

Two of the three leaders of the 13th Zone began positioning themselves for the strike as Blue-Phoenix pursues them.

Perilous events have come and gone, but even more treacherous events prepare to take place in the future. Many allies have been lost, new enemies have been found.

Darkness shrouds all and the fate of an Empire hangs in the balance...
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by: