Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
G4F Chronicles II: The LF Empire (Season Two)
...and second? :D
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Ah thats so f***ing cool man !

Cant wait for next chapter O_O'
Thanks given by:
Wow, I can't say anything more besides: "WOW"
Great chapter, man, you keep & raise the tension perfectly! :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
i like it.
as usual.
join LFE-strategic command
[Image: bar3rd7.png]
^userbar by bamboori.
[Image: signaturefn9.jpg]
^signature by me^
Mainsite search first ;)
Check this, this and this BEFORE EVEN THINKING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LFE-DOWNLOADS!!!!
Thanks given by:
so plz also add me to the next chapter!
you also forgot me int he prolouge! :(
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
He didn't forget you, me or SirFrog and LF2hacker... He din't have space for us. There was too much going on. We can't blaim him for having much to take care of in every chapter, because there are so many characters and we where unimportant this chapter and in the prologue

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
So I'm officially releasing a new chapter each week. So this gives everyone time to talk and discuss the story so far. I'd only recommend suggestions about their own character and not the story because then that would make it more predictable. Every Friday a new chapter will be released. So keep those eager and anxious levels up folks.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
argh, means we'll have to wait 5 more days, guys! Come on, we can do this! (at least I hope so, because I barely can)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Well yesterday, I just got a little taste of what is to come in college. I had a really great time with some friends last night and while hanging out I realized I still had a crapload of homework to do.
It's fun making the stories for you guys to enjoy but I still have other priorities. So once a week is will be the norm. But I am known to burst out two chapters in a single day. You can expect that, but when it will happen, is a mystery.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Can I get back to killing mobs after BP escapes?

See who wins, me or Paddy:D

Oh, and can I actually blast away at people from my ship?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by: