Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New Char] - Team made
yeah...i know that very well our team did that quite much..and we got scold by nearly everyone (mh, bp, cirno) .
so i don't want you to make the same mistake
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2008, 06:18 PM)19POtt92 Wrote:  have you ever read this?

Forum Rules Wrote:1. Don't organize projects here - This forum is intended to showcase your projects that aren't quite done yet, not to ask people if they wish to participate in a project.
and a little advice of mine...if somebody of your team is able to create a forum on his own.
you should do it.. that has helped our team (me, vk, zab, hukko, drahcir, Bamboori, Sadbhav) alot.

edit: sry i don't wanted to act as a mod.

hehe, but you did. Use the report button next time and a mod will take care of it ;)

Anyways, first of all, removed senseless posts from this thread. Secondly, if you argue about the messaging-thingy, you should do that either via IRC or PM. NOT in the forums, this is considered spamming PLUS breaking the Projects-rules. Please don't forget that.

Just a little hint from my side: if you want to organize your project, do it somewhere else. The DBZ-mod organization is working pretty well in their own forum, so, if you ask 19POtt92, he (or vktewari) might give you some advice in setting up the forum. Just don't do it here.

/moderatorness
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2008, 06:37 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote:  hehe, but you did. Use the report button next time and a mod will take care of it ;)

Anyways, first of all, removed senseless posts from this thread. Secondly, if you argue about the messaging-thingy, you should do that either via IRC or PM. NOT in the forums, this is considered spamming PLUS breaking the Projects-rules. Please don't forget that.

Just a little hint from my side: if you want to organize your project, do it somewhere else. The DBZ-mod organization is working pretty well in their own forum, so, if you ask 19POtt92, he (or vktewari) might give you some advice in setting up the forum. Just don't do it here.

/moderatorness

oh..i completly forgot about the report function.
well i'm allways there to help. guess maybe i got used to be a mod..(in our forum i'm one ;) )
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
I made the forum, it's in the first post.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
Hmmm... Could I join you? I just don't wanna see new characters with c+p, so i can help in editing/drawing new sprites.
Thanks given by:
Well, i think would be great if you could join too.
Enter the forum.

Firstly we need to have an agreement between the spriters, cause 3 spriters could end doing differ things ya know. But for me is good.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
hey if u need Iany Ideas I have many of them ........
There are at least 5 chars where only the first 5 or so frames are started in my comp so if u need them too just let me know it...
[Image: qwaqyydv.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-21-2008, 02:44 PM)yakub Wrote:  hey if u need Iany Ideas I have many of them ........
There are at least 5 chars where only the first 5 or so frames are started in my comp so if u need them too just let me know it...
well, if you have many ideas, you should check out >this thread< ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: