Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how too make power and aura in photofiltre
aww yeah and that what i mean!!! dont fordebide about blur, smudge and rest tols! thats realy helpfull at powe-rmaking.. my tip: check all filtres all funkcions of photofiltre cos thats hard to say what you can do where.. try it yoursef ^^
Thanks given by:
nice tutorial man
very helpful
btw, really cool avatar
Thanks given by:
Good tutorials for newbies. :] I don't think I'll use it, couse effect is a bit bad (i mean the light is too stron on clothes)... :] Anyway good work!
Thanks given by:
youre wrong becos you can allways choise procent of transparency. im not suprised you have problems if you use 100% btw with photoshop you can use more difrentand combination like brightnes with aerograf (or whatrever thats funcions are called)... hmm yes thats good for beginer and for experienced spriters to. thats quick, nice and easy effect.. and i think you should try it cous most of yours lidht affect are a bit wrong.... so single or unvisible..
my last work:
[Image: light2tn4.png]
Thanks given by:
I don't use 100%, couse i don't use photofiltre. I mean your tutorial shows it's to lighty...
Thanks given by:
becos thats just quick made for tut nad jack hair are bright same like his power color so intensive effect should be perfect
Thanks given by: