Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please... (change cheat)
It does work with hex editor i just changed the cheat to
Code:
itworks

Download
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: alexflynn
How did you do it? when i open yours and a normal one it looks the same in hex so i can't see that anything has changed
Thanks given by:
Quote:I found the cheating key...
L
0003b66b
F
0003b683
0003b697
0003b6a8
N
0003b6c1
E
0003b6d2
T
0003b6e8

ues hex workshop....

Right click > goto > offset ( make sure the "hex" option is checked | Make sure the "beginning of file" is checked) > type in 0003b66b.

Congratulations, now you are looking at the first letter (L) . Repeat the steps with all the letters.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: alexflynn
häh!?
i just changed the bmps and so on in exe data (2.0) for my mod but some hex values aren´t there , like i said the second letter!!!
why? and it isn´t anymore lf2.net ! i just changed some bmps for the design of my mod with the recource hacker !!!
EDIT2: i found my hex value of the second : 0003b673 (not with 8 !!!) and my first is 0003b65c so , this says, that if you are "modifiing" lf2 (2.0) the hex values changes , it´s normal we know , so we must change first the cheat code or copyright before we start to change with recource hacker!!!! So we need an cfg patcher for 2.0 !!! We are waiting for you silva!!!yeahh!! :D

erm i changed it ( i mean the values to the letters i wanted , but it doesn´t work , i push the letters but , no all chars!!)

and i want to change the pass to a 4 letter pass !!! is it able to ?
where am i able to change that other way??
Thanks given by:
Hey i did what you said and made a new cheat code then i seved it but then when i played the game it was still lf2.net why??
Thanks given by:
(10-24-2008, 03:56 PM)alexflynn Wrote:  Hey i did what you said and made a new cheat code then i seved it but then when i played the game it was still lf2.net why??
You saved it... where? Did you actually overwrite the old exe with your new one? If yes, then it should work, if not... then look where you saved it.
Somehow I really don't like this topic...

~Silva : I also don't like this thread
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: