Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFG Patcher
I don't know if this has been asked before, but can the CFG-Patcher be used with LF2 v 2.0.
[Image: iQKrlcDUzuVgIsDYwKFmT.gif]
My new character VK.
Thanks given by:
as far as I know he can not be used with it so far. But silva wanted to update the codes...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2008, 07:38 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  as far as I know he can not be used with it so far. But silva wanted to update the codes...

If it's updated then I can use it for my mod.:(
[Image: iQKrlcDUzuVgIsDYwKFmT.gif]
My new character VK.
Thanks given by:
yea, the cfg is made for 1.9c. You might even get problems when you try to run the patcher over 1.9, because some codes/addresses are simply wrong then. 2.0 is totally different hex-wise, when you're a bit more familiar with hex, you'll see huge differences. You can try the patcher but I seriously doubt that ANY patch will work...

So, Silva is updating the cfg? Good to know :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yes, the mods need cfg patcher and the program (ultimate patcher, huh?) to change the "lf2.net"
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
so, we're all waiting for new version of CFG patcher for making mods based on v.2.0 )
but interesting, 2.0 will add something change able codes....>.> some-thing new..

so. for just changing cheat code all lf'ers can use hex changers.....i think it's not very hard, but can getting many time...
Thanks given by:
The location of the letters for the hex code have changed. I'll have to re-find them as well. Anyway I'm really busy now day with school and stupid test thingies (basically mini exams which if you fail, you don't get to sit the final exam next year in may... Really crap system, I know). Holidays on october 20th or something, so I'll get stuff done then.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
(10-06-2008, 08:06 PM)Silva Wrote:  The location of the letters for the hex code have changed. I'll have to re-find them as well. Anyway I'm really busy now day with school and stupid test thingies (basically mini exams which if you fail, you don't get to sit the final exam next year in may... Really crap system, I know). Holidays on october 20th or something, so I'll get stuff done then.

good,good !! i found some thing annoying : in old lf2 (1.9c) , there you could press F7 for live although you died ! but in new exe we must restart it ever , you can press it during fight but we can´t press it any more after died like in 1.9c exe , can you make some changes or find the hex values that are changed , so you can then change it so , that it is like the past lf2!
Thanks given by:
That will break recording I suspect (which is why they locked it in the first place).
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: