Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mod] SnowBallWarLF2 v.0.1
just make the weapon more drop_hurt than the hp of it then they should disappear

are you going to take any of my ideas?
Thanks given by:
I tried it if the drop_hurt is bigger than the weapon hp it breaks on first hit of bottom so I made higher Hp and yeah it didn´t break but the weapon is jumping and hitting two times so I used Hp7 and Drop_hurt 2 and it worked and if u throw it it hits and breaks after hitting the bottom the third time.

And Bamboori I´ll maybe use ur Ideas on CrazySnowballWarLittleFighter2(I hate this long name)which I´ll start working after releasing v1.0.
[Image: qwaqyydv.png]
Thanks given by:
Maybe just combine them into one mod and call it Snow Wars LF2? Or winter LF2 or Winter Wars lf2... You get the idea :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
one more idea:
what about let the chars make footstaps into the snow while they are walking/running. just let them create little objects.

do´t have to be, but i think it would be cool:8
Thanks given by: