Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mod] SnowBallWarLF2 v.0.1
SnowBallWarLF2(needs shorter name)
I made a new LF2 mod deleting all skills and adding snowballs and the box tower from lauli(tnx to him)
This is the first version I ever finished plz tell me if there is anything wrong.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1460354

Note this version is just version 0.1 so it isn´t finished.
[Image: qwaqyydv.png]
Thanks given by:
I think it's unneccesary big. After all it's just a weapon that is actually new. And you also could've made it that the snowballs disappear if they've hitten.
But well, for you first release it's not THAT bad, since it's fun to play against someone else.
Thanks given by:
..Moved to Projects instead of LF2 Modifications / Other Versions.

Please read the rules the next time:
Quote:4. Don't post your projects or releases here - If you have completed or are working on a mod or version, please post it in the Projects or Releases subforum, accordingly.
(The rules weren't quite formulated correctly, I just realized a second ago, so those were recently updated.)

Also hint: Posting screenshots and giving a better description/more information concerning this would seriously help.
Thanks given by:
SRY for that

By the way I got the Idea making this 2 days ago when I was having a snowball war with my brother he said something about LF2(can´t remember sry bro)then I got the Idea and made this in some hours not much work but really funny playin with many people online...
Thanks given by:
I really like the concept, with some tweaking this could become a really good mod :)(not saying it is bad, just needs some tweaking :p).
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Silva Wrote:I really like the concept, with some tweaking this could become a really good mod :)(not saying it is bad, just needs some tweaking :p).

Really?Thanks.
What kind of tweaking do you mean?
Thanks given by:
Well first of all I'd fix davis, you didn't remove his skills properly :p.
1.Then turn all the backgrounds into snowy ones( or just make completly new snow backgrounds).
2.Don't make snowballs fall from the sky, let people "make them". They bend down and when they stand up they have a snow ball in their hand.(this doesn't look to weird since the backgrounds are snowy, so its like the picked snow up and made it into a ball :p ). For a cool effect, you can leave this sort of hole thing in the ground.
3. Make snow balls disappear when they hit.
4. Leave mp and hp bottles in the game :D.

That would make it a pretty fun mod to play :p . Not really sure if the word tweaking was right, since it is quite a lot :p. Hopefully what I wrote is understandable.

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
i have some tips too:

-you shouldn´t make the snowballs freeze a char, just when he is in the dance of pain (shouldn´t be so difficult, because it´s a whole mod)

-add some "snow"-moves for some chars like making snow walls or throwing snowballs as fast as a mgTwisted

-you should delete some of the chars, because you dont need all of them and the mode would be a bit easier to download because its smaller (I for example must pay for downloading something because of the f***ing phone-contractEvil)
Thanks given by:
Okey tnx again I´ll put every thing on v.02.
@ Silva:
I already noticed the Davis bug...
I am working on BG´s
What kind of "whole thingy" do you mean?
I don´t know how to make snowballs disappear could you(or some1
else help me with that:confused:
Mp and Hp botlles are useless I am worrking on snowballs ready for
dinner;) but I don´t know how to do that.
I want to have them be eaten when pressin A and pressing A whil
movin makes u eat.....
Thanks given by:
hole thingy, as a hole in the snow. [Image: 11927108gw8.png]
something like that (obviously with better sprites, and better color choosing :p ). Not really sure how to make the weapons disappear, but I'm sure someone else does (like lauli :p).

Thanks given by: