Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[char] Azriel - First wave (paused)
The face looks a bit weird. Maybe you should try to draw instead of using your real pics (i mean, like your avatar)
Thanks given by:
Progressive stages:
[Image: 5334azriel.jpg]
BP's

[Image: azrielfwe9.png]
Yinyin's

[Image: 15ckkrl.png]
mine

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
I think your face pic should have hair like character in battle ;]. Anyway all of these looks good.
Thanks given by:
I prefer Yinyin's , but your is good, too.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
YinYin's more lf2 styled... but also has somethings to fix, he has a black dot on his ear.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
Alright, I should find some time soon to fix up your version of the face, Az aka. add some shading to the hair ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
hum... the face is perfect. and hair needs shading.
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
my brother bought me nun-chucks. that'll be my char's weapon. I didn't plan it but hey that's how it is now :P. don't worry it'll still have some throwing items. besides lf2 doesn't have any nun-chuck-wielding characters (there was a template one that might've been made but i think it was stopped).

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2008, 06:43 AM)Azriel Wrote:  my brother bought me nun-chucks. that'll be my char's weapon. I didn't plan it but hey that's how it is now :P. don't worry it'll still have some throwing items. besides lf2 doesn't have any nun-chuck-wielding characters (there was a template one that might've been made but i think it was stopped).

Azriel~
hmmmm... exacly... i start one project for lf2 omega but dont finish it... hmmm.... maby ivgot some sprites of that char... maby you will take it like a basic, but im not sure vhere is it :/
Thanks given by: