Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[char] Azriel - First wave (paused)
(11-03-2008, 11:59 PM)Drahcir Wrote:  And also the char looks somewhat fat compared to the photo.
don't they all?

old ----------- new
[Image: 2hgut5v.png][Image: 2i290ti.png]

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Somehow his stance looks strange (to me)
-The hair should have more shading
-The shoulder is a bit too.. big. To me he looks like a football player. (or, i have problem with my eyes? )
-The arm is too straight (sorry about my bad English)
-And i like black. Way to go!
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2008, 11:22 PM)Azriel Wrote:  @Gad
I have can in no way understand what you mean for the first part. it's like: this coin is weird. how? it's blue? it's square? =\
the robotical part i get u. Arms have to be fixed yea.

LoLd ;]
I mean it looks not natural, arms are to close to body, i can't see any details even eyes on face. Arms are like sticks... xd
Thanks given by:
The arm isn't good.
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
I think I like the previous version better

1. It's the only remnant (besides DNF) of the failed Official mod
2. The second one looks weird.

Question though, you didn't use a base for the first or second version of this character correct? So why is the first more....LF2 like? Of course, it could just be that the second version is still in the first stages of creation and far from perfect.
Thanks given by:
Azriel, 1st char is much of better, in 2nd version hear are with no shadow, and you can do dissemination hands.
"Have respect to yourself and other..."
[Image: 2ahtnix.png]
Thanks given by:
@DNF
Marshall's char is still half done (I have some strange version of it (strange coz i was testing some ik8 powerup stuff)). 1st version had henry and justin as the bases. 2nd one has no base (looked at henry's for drawing the head though). and yea 2nd one was just started.

@Mega
no shadow coz it's just a sprite =\. not in game. btw, what's dissemination (cbb looking it up).

@topic
can i get some proper criticism? Gad's is halfway there (the comment about arms are too close to body). like, how should it be changed; everyone's just saying it's "weird". For the colour theme (NZ english colour has a "u"), I like black/silver/white. I can't see anything to "improve" on the char's colours (I know the stance has to change). I'm not fully sure whether I should keep the cards as the main attack. If I do they'll be silver-white.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
I like [Char]Azriel how he is. : p
Don't change anything if you don't want to.
It's YOUR character and we have to live with your decisions.
Thanks given by:
His shoulders are wider than the arms. Make the arms thicker... The arms are wierd angled, too.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Agree with snorsobet, isn't very lfish cause of this weird arm angle.

Why don't you try doing your char using others as bases?
Like do yours over the main ones.

And it would seem more lfish.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by: