• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LFE-the funny story
ahahahahah i already laughed. god one.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
Erm, which sensible male human person would run away from a girl??
Does SirFrog wear any clothes at all? In such a situation that's not common... Break through the wall, so easily, even with a handicap (teh bed)?

Stuff I smiled at (near chuckling but not yet):
"that he could have gone through it if he had wanted (which was definitely not the case)"
"so he would had to take the whole bed with him to flee... But was that the problem? No."

(reminds me a bit of my own writing style :p)

Sorry to say this now but Guigs' post made me chuckle indeed. xD Dunno why! (No offense, dude, in case taken.)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Name:
Detlef Grützkohl

Appearance:
A very stupid sorcerer

Background and Personality:
Knows nearly every spell and always helps others! Is a bit confused, so the spell for droping fire will cause oil or so.....

Humor kind:
Never uses the right spell and is making everything worser. Loves eating sausage.
Uses his blade the wrong way around (blade is pointing at the ground.) (but wears gloves, so he dont cut himself.
He thinks his blade is a club! XD
Always wanna blow his black horn, but the other guys forbid him to blow his horn, because the noise is so.....terrible bad that he can hurt enemys with it. Sometimes he says really stupid thinks, like "Let's bake a cake now"...etc.
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
hmm, maybe the grandchild of Merrick? :P
i will see what i can do :)

oh and @ don giovanni: i dont really know but wouldnt you try to run away when you only remember beer and girls on the last evening, and next morning you find yourself in a situation like sirfrog? (remember: "that he could have gone through it if he had wanted (which was definitely not the case)") :P
oh and he is supposed not to wear clothes, you will see in the next chapter...
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2008, 07:41 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  oh and @ don giovanni: i dont really know but wouldnt you try to run away when you only remember beer and girls on the last evening, and next morning you find yourself in a situation like sirfrog? (remember: "that he could have gone through it if he had wanted (which was definitely not the case)") :P
oh and he is supposed not to wear clothes, you will see in the next chapter...

Erm, I can't judge on that because firstly I don't drink and secondly I'm not really into hanging around with girls.

I see.

Well, make more :p
Thanks given by:
Char: Toidi

Appearance: T-shirt, gym shorts, training beamtennis racket :p

Humor kind: He's always nearly successful, only to EPIC PHAIL

There, I changed it :D
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Char: Luko

Appearance: Green shirt, white pants, a bow and arrows.

Humor kind: He's the most luckiest guy in the world, he doesn't know how to even shot an arrow but somehow with this missed arrow he get's to win the fights. If people are looking for somethin Luko always find first, if they're competing for somethin he manages to win, always, but not om purpose.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
wow, i didnt think there would join so much members! :P
but i dont know if i can include all of them in my story, sry...

@dracier: can your char fight with a tennis-instrument, too? besides that he looks very gay XD that is gonna be funny... and he has to be a tennis player^^

oh and at all: maybe i am gonna draw a comic of the funny story, too! but for that i would need easily drawn pics from everyone who joined!
Thanks given by:
Erm, seeing everybody do this I will have to counter with something different.

Name: Gilbert Marcel Nemo Kurt (must use the whole name!)
Nationality: 1/8 Liechtensteinian, 1/8 Croatian, 1/4 Austrian, 1/2 Chinese (but born in Austria)
Height and Weight: 1,82m and 70kg
Appearance: Light green eye color, medium-lengthed brown hair, medium-sized nose and lips. Does not wear any accessories other than a watch on his right hand (although he is right-handed) and a 'Legend of Zelda'-Wristband on his left hand. Wears clothes. Different clothes every day.
Other Information:
Must be the most serious person in the world. (There has to be such a person in every funny story.)
Takes everything serious and how it was said. Does not forgive easily.
Mostly (and preferably) does things on his own, since he doesn't like hanging out with people. Rather shy, that means.
Neither drinks alcohol nor smokes. Doesn't take drugs either.

Other than that, just a standard melancholic AND phlegmatic teen who is in love with a girl badly, and that's why he can have very fast and devastating mood swings, mostly from very high to a deep point. Does not like to talk about this topic, except with his dearest friends. Actually, he doesn't really want to have a girlfriend, but he loves her without wanting to, so he just wants to be with her and no other girl.
He is also devoted to Radiohead. For him, it's the best band in the whole, wide world.

-------------------------------------

There you go. And by the way said, 65% of the infos above describe me. The other 34% is false. Which part is what, you wilt nevert findt outt.
Don't wonder where the remaining 1% went to.
Thanks given by:
wow, that was a lot of information :D
but i dont know if i can let him appear in the story, because the main line is about sirfrog in a world of idiots :P

oh and btw:
Don Wrote:Wears clothes.
NO tell me XD
Thanks given by: