Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming story - profiles.
Name: Guigs
Age (around 20~30): 23
Outfit: No t-shirts, black pants and arm bandages.
Personality traits: Very calm and calculative(doesn't do anything before calculating it consequences)
(Possible) Powers: Can attack the opponent's soul directly. He doesn't need to look directly to somethin' to see it, cause he has the Devil's Eyes to help him (he's blind). Can open a gate, with the blind eyes, that leads the ones, who are sucked by it, to the hell (this may cost his own life).
Weapons: Any. But he oftenly do a "sword" with his powers, to cut the opponent's soul
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
Name: ILUCUBALN
Outfit:
a) normal
Black shoes, grey trousers (no jeans!), white Tshirt under a opened black jacked, wears black eyeglasses.
Normal height: 1.70M
Glassman height: 2.70M

b) Glass
Whole body made of prismatic glass, reflects the colors. Has glass-razots instead of arms!

PT:
Can get very angry, a lil hotheaded if he defends his opinion, because he is very wise and clever and he knows that.
Works in teams with other elementals, doesnt like unmagic normal people!

Powers:
a) normal
1. Defense flare
Shoots a flare, which blocks balls,chasing balls and other ranged magic!
2. Mace Skills, Shield skills
3. Transform into glassman

b) Glass
1. Glass body
Very hard body, doesnt get damage, exept sth realy hard hit him, then he has to transform back!
Resistand gainst every magic, will reflect magic on higher levels!
2. Glassrazor-arms
Two huge razors made of prismatic glass, his arms, can deal much damage!
3. Light-obsession
He can't fight in darkness, but he's a real monster if he fights at daytime!
4. Light absorb
Can absorb light on highter levels
5. Glass shards
Can shoot 2M long Glassshards at enemys!
Can summons a shard-tornado on higher levels!
6. Reflect
Can relfect the sulight into the enemys eyes to blind them. (aviable on higher levels, at daytime when the sun shines!)

Weapons:

a) normal
Silver Battle Mace&Silver Kite Shield

b) Glass
Glassrazor-arms
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Name:Richard
Outfit:Whatever happens to be at the top of the drawer (usually t-shirt, gym shorts), white shoes, white socks.
Personality:Short-tempered but nice, has slight ADHD
Abilities:Has a highly advanced training beamsword and will soon recieve a pouch of EMP grenades (fries all circuits in a 1-meter radius but does nothing to anything not electronic), and is just starting to learn how to pilot a spaceship.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Name: Keron
Length: 189cm
Looks:
[Image: avatarrp2.png]
Yeah, i borrowed your idea, Zab ^^
Outfit: Black trousers, a white t-shirt, a black jacket and a grey hooded cape.
Personal traits: Is calm and very intelligent, and dislikes violence, but does fight when needed. He is not easily angered, but does almost go berserk when in anger. Enjoys correcting others and tends to irritate people with that and bad word jokes. Despite this, he does not want to hurt, and is actually quite kind. Sometimes quite bossy.
(Possible) Powers: Currently has basic skills in aeromancy, (air magic, including lightning) can create air blades and such. He has however a great potential. (If you want more specific skills, just imagine...)
Note: Air magic is visible as a sort of bend in the air, like a glass lens
Weapon: A one handed sword called "Storm". It's razor sharp, and as light as if it was made of wood. When it is infused with magic, it emits electricity. He found the blade in a crater after a lightning strike.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: