Poll: Feedback?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Works - Good Idea
52.94%
9 52.94%
Works - Bad Idea
0%
0 0%
Doesn't Work - Good Idea
11.76%
2 11.76%
Doesn't Work - Bad Idea
0%
0 0%
I'm to lazy to try
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mod Loader 2.0
Yeah, that is the idea . This project is just so it'd be easier to have everything organized in one folder.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Do the .txt files have the same data with the .dat files? Can I make a mods by myself and use it in your mods loader (Of course following your instruction)? And do all mods work with mods loader after they are edited (as you said)?

*Oh my poor English*
Class 9C ---- Ha Noi - Amsterdam Specialized High School
Ams9c ~~~ http://ams9c.forumup.vn ~~~9cAms
tgquan67's inventory
[Image: tgquan67inventory900x30pz9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can i transmit this post to the official forum??@v@?
Thanks given by:
@tgquan67: The reason we converted all .dat files to .txt is so we could use tools to replace the location of all files. Because in the mod all sprites are located in mods\MOD_NAME\ folder, so the location of lets say davis.bmp is changed from \sprite\sys\davis.bmp to \mods\MOD_NAME\davis.bmp. Changing every location manually is a pain, so most of the data is the except that(I hope that answered your first question).

Feel free to convert your own mods to work with this (this is encouraged!!!), send them to me as well so I can put them on lf2mods.com(site is out of date a bit, I'll update it when I get more mods converted). All mods work except those which rely on exe edits to function (for examples YinYin's killer mod). I'm working on that (trying to make the exe load a .cfg and patch its self in memory :D ).

@hkmnhkmn : Feel free to do it.
PS: Can you ask someone on the Chinese board to translate 'Load Mod' into Chinese? I think the menu looks quite bad without a Chinese translation near it?

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
when i run lf2 mod loader final 9.exe nothing happend
[Image: 33101831yq5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What do you mean nothing? As lf2 doesn't even run o.0 . I was worried about something strange like that happening.

Thanks given by: