Poll: Do you like this mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The demo beats the original LF2.
26.32%
10 26.32%
It is a okay mod but not as good as the original LF2.
28.95%
11 28.95%
It is okay but LF2 is way better.
34.21%
13 34.21%
Its bad i dont like the mod.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Stop the mod now it sucks.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[Mod]LF3D
Tested, liked.

In Lion Forest, if you stand on either the horizontally-moving platform, or the stationary platform without the yellow ball, sometime the ball oscillates up and down, constantly emitting the landing sound. If you stand on the moving platform, you won't move along it, but instead remain fut as the platform slides away under your ehm...feet ^^
In CUHK, if you stand on the ground next to one of the stone blocks to the sides of the entrance, and walk into it, you pop up on top of it. If you continue to walk from there, you walk on air and you won't fall down unless you jump or attack.

The background on HK is black. It's easier to grasp the "arena" feeling with a crowd cheering on you, ya know?
Special nr 1 (or well, the only one) is quite laggy. Is it possible to make it still be slowmotion, but a smooth one?
I STILL think the secret skin is upside-down. when i use it, it appears to be upside down, counter to what it is supposed to be. (PM me if you want screenshots and i'll explain)

The control system is kinda off. First, upon using the secret scin, i see that when the camera moves (aka the character's direction) the character model does not. It always faces the same way.
So, i have a suggestion fo a control system:
W=move forward
S=Move backwards
A=Turn left
D=Turn right

Move Mouse= move camera Only camera.
So if you move forward, the character still moves into it's facing direction. Also, despite that, when the character turns around, the camera follows the character. The rest can remain the way it is. Maybe to put the Zoom on the wheel, and the up/down position of camera on the mouse...
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  In Lion Forest, if you stand on either the horizontally-moving platform, or the stationary platform without the yellow ball, sometime the ball oscillates up and down, constantly emitting the landing sound.
Fixed.
(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  If you stand on the moving platform, you won't move along it, but instead remain fut as the platform slides away under your ehm...feet ^^
Fixed.
(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  In CUHK, if you stand on the ground next to one of the stone blocks to the sides of the entrance, and walk into it, you pop up on top of it.
It is becouse they are the same kind of object as a ordinary stair.(Not fixed but will be fixed later)
(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  If you continue to walk from there, you walk on air and you won't fall down unless you jump or attack.
Fixed.

(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  The background on HK is black. It's easier to grasp the "arena" feeling with a crowd cheering on you, ya know?
And yes you are right and later I will make a crowd cheering.
(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  Special nr 1 (or well, the only one) is quite laggy. Is it possible to make it still be slowmotion, but a smooth one?
Yep it is possible but then I will have to remake all movement and that is quite anoying. But later i do so
(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  I STILL think the secret skin is upside-down. when i use it, it appears to be upside down, counter to what it is supposed to be. (PM me if you want screenshots and i'll explain)
Maybe but yea well... oh I now it is turned upside-down becouse it is not so in real life and this is a game(very lame excuse I now)

(01-22-2009, 03:19 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  The control system is kinda off. First, upon using the secret scin, i see that when the camera moves (aka the character's direction) the character model does not. It always faces the same way.
So, i have a suggestion fo a control system:
W=move forward
S=Move backwards
A=Turn left
D=Turn right

Move Mouse= move camera Only camera.
So if you move forward, the character still moves into it's facing direction. Also, despite that, when the character turns around, the camera follows the character. The rest can remain the way it is. Maybe to put the Zoom on the wheel, and the up/down position of camera on the mouse...
Yes thats a good idea I see if I can make it that way but not now.
And a new update.(see first post)
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Updated again(Probably most updated mod ever)

Added a little riddle if you solve it you get a secret code.
It is in the main menu.

Same rules as before dont reveal the code and dont help with the riddle(you may only help and reveal upon requests.)
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Imo...

If you have base, engine etc... You should make character first. And if it's possible add controls settings and possibilty to play without using mouse. Mouse zooming it's still very annoying for me. Anyway good job, kepp goin'.
Thanks given by:
AWESOME! CAN HELP YOU ON THE GAME!? i dont know much about making 3d games but I do know about game maker maybe I can help you out on something...
P.S I think lf2TimmE1 is jealous that your lf3d game is so awesome and he voted for "It's bad I dont like the mod" XD
[Image: mlbio1260899095.gif]
Thanks given by:
Updated again and yes shadowlord you can help me.
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
im not jealous..... lately i saw that someone voted for " its bad i dont like it " an thought ...who was the idiot who voted for this and then i saw that i was the guy........but i cant remember that i voted for this option..im very confused right now ..but sorry^^
Thanks given by:
ok then it wasnt u lf2TimmE1, but then im confused like u XD
[Image: mlbio1260899095.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well I am also confused.

But what I really wanted to say was new update.
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Updated again.

Added a new loading.
Added a game icon.
Added textures to the 3D model.
Added a new control.
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: