Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[mod] Ben 10 lf2
If you want I can help you on my spare time lol. I have mods I was doing for me and my cousins but they aren't really into LF2 anymore. I am okay with d/cing and I can do sprites lol. I only watched a few episodes, I like it because the animations aren't all tweens like most of the new shows.
[Image: xlr8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you can help and nice xlr8. what sprite are you currently making?

what moves shall i make for the chars?
Making a Ben 10 Mod. If you wanna help, feel free to pm me. I need help with sprites. >Ben 10 LF2<
Credits to Silver from lf2-global for the avatar

(link)>Fight Me!!!<
Thanks given by:
Oh, uhm depends are if your good at d/cing or not. If you aren't good at d/cing I'll try to do the harder aliens lol. I'll make Ben for now if you would like. Do you want him LF2 style or not? I have already made a LF2 sprite so I will try and go with that alright? lol, I am alright with doing sprites and I do them pretty quickly so yeah, I will do the best I can lol. If you have MSN add me so we can talk better my MSN is chung.jason@live.ca

I have a good idea on how to make Ben transform so I will do him lol, I can put the DJA thing so it goes to a certain frame and that frame will lead to another that will opoint a little picture of an alien and if you dont want it you press J and it will go to the next and D to go back and A to activate and if you just wait he won't change.

i dont think the alien thing will work, i am going to have to make words appear. The pictures are way too small and you won't be able to tell which alien is which

ben hitting his omnitrix lol
vvvvvvvv

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
:) 
here is more of heatblast:D:D:D:
[Image: aquickdrawingofheatblasts1.png]

btw,try straightening his legs a bit.
and are you shading it later?

EDIT: sry, wrong name i typed(supposed to be heatblast, instead i wrote diamondhead)
i think its not really overpowered, or we can make it overpowered.
Making a Ben 10 Mod. If you wanna help, feel free to pm me. I need help with sprites. >Ben 10 LF2<

(link)>Fight Me!!!<
Thanks given by:
nice i am waiting
[Image: nxrixc.jpg] <<

Credits to Silver for avatar and signature(from LF-Global)
[Image: ElPrestige-1.png]
Thanks given by:
you can wait or you can help(if you want:D)

(link)>Fight Me!!!<
Thanks given by:
cant wait this looks like its going to be a good mod
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Lol, I guess I will have to finish Ben. He can't really do anything but transform :P x.x hard stuff I am done his stance, it isn't shaded fully but I will get that all done once I am done his sprites. Faidan I think it would be best to finish all the easy stuff first so I don't really watch enough Ben 10 episodes so I need you to give me a list of all characters you want in it, and we have to make the characters the right size. Are we using the original aliens?
Thanks given by:
i thought you finished the main character ages ago, well good luck with the mod.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
U ask which moves? tell us for which char...
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: