Charakters:

Ace:
Fire ComboFire BallFire SpinFire Speed PunchFire StormFire Combo
Luffy:
PunchBlastSpeed PunchKickBaloon
Usopp:
Fire BallGlue BallFire BirdTrapKetchup FakeGas Dial + Fire Ball
Zoro:
Swordslash with 1, 2 and 3 SwordsSwordslash SpeedrunOne more SwordslashAnother SwordslashMass Swordslashcombo
Nami:
CloudsLevel 1:Level 2:Level 3:Level 4:Level 5:Haven't got animations from her other attacks yet...

Sanji:
No animations made

Note: This mod is finished, I'm not working on it anylonger because it's fuc*ing bored, I wanted to post it in the relases-section first but somehow I haven't got enough permissions to do that, so a moderator or admin should move this topic please...

leave your comments here, even if I have quitted this mod I want to hear your opinions about it

boom, moved :D ~Blue
Thanks given by:
IT's finished, but only version 0.1? lol...

Some nice moves, btw...

even when the chars grow creepy if they get burned... and they seem to get burned often...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Nice work! I like the sprites and combos, especially for the first two characters. Nami, however, seemed to have very repetitive attacks. Having never seen the show, however, I'm in no position to judge whether that's true to the series or not.
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2009, 09:03 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  IT's finished, but only version 0.1? lol...

Some nice moves, btw...

even when the chars grow creepy if they get burned... and they seem to get burned often...

actually, it isn't finished, but I'm not working on it anylonger, I just stopped after 0.1...
about the fire... was too lazy to sprite some by my own, so I took the template ones....

@Jed37
everything is like in tha show... but a little bit more balanced....
Thanks given by:
still great game through.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
This looks fantastic, so nice! Other mods with sprites from other games aren't so good. Gonna test it.
Thanks given by:
i think its also a good game, havent tried it yet, but looking from the animations its a good mod.
and why hav you stopped the project???
Making a Ben 10 Mod. If you wanna help, feel free to pm me. I need help with sprites. >Ben 10 LF2<
Credits to Silver from lf2-global for the avatar

(link)>Fight Me!!!<
Thanks given by:
@Faidan, I stopped this project because I'm lazy and currently working on 3 other mods... also I don't really like One Piece, I just created this mod because of a friend

I could release an uncomplete bleach mod, too, it's also stopped but has abit more progress than this one

and I'm kinda... well... dissapointed of this less comments, I've expected something more on a whole mod^^
Thanks given by:
thier are more comments on ntsd then here.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: