Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
(Angel_Adam) representive [char]! <Realesed>
A lot better!
I still detect some centerx/y problems (e.g. when firing cannon and sword's explosion), but you've fixed most of them.

Most moves are fairly original (heaven/falling phoenix), but the cannon and bigball are the ones we've all seen before.

The changes... Well, I'm glad to see that the sword no longer 'dissapears' and that you've gotten rid of the discs. You've altered the injury values and the mp tags to balance your character out, which is another + on the list.

The sprites are good and I can appreciate the DCing more now (I find centerx/centery misplacement just extremely annoying xD It's a common newb problem (no, I'm not calling you a newb)).

I'm still a little worried about the sword though... Bigger than average range and able to hit enemies multiple times in the air, but it's ok.

A great amount of moves, some may need some tweaking, but enough variation to please even the grumpiest of players. Sprites are good and the DCing features hours of labour.

tl;dr: Je suis excited.

Edit: Oh, by the way; the drinking frames are bugged.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! - by Lauli - 03-26-2009, 05:45 PM
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! - by Lauli - 03-26-2009, 09:17 PM
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! - by Reaper - 03-26-2009, 06:41 PM
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! - by Reaper - 03-27-2009, 04:26 PM
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! - by Reaper - 03-27-2009, 04:34 PM
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! - by Elias - 03-30-2009, 02:08 AM
RE: (Angel_Adam) representive [char]! <Realesed> - by JossuaDC - 04-20-2009, 03:11 PM