Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Zombie LF2 (LOL!)
? 
I play CS pretty often and one of my 3 favourited servers is a Zombie Mod server... Somehow, 2 hours ago, i got the idea to build a Zombie Mod for LF2, basing on a simple thing: One guy is a Zombie, everyone he gets, will be a Zombie too...

So i DCed around a bit (around 30 mins) and the result is a funny nonsense game XD To try it, simply put the zombie.dat in your data-folder and add this line into your data.txt file (it's in the data folder, too):
id: 16 type: 0 file: data\zombie.dat

ATM the zombie is ONLY RUBBISH (even if it is funny one) and i know that.
But i want to hear, whether the general idea is something for this forum ^^

(Yes, normally are screens required, but showing you screens from 40 Justin's, chasing an enemy (damn slowly) over the entire field is not worth a screenshot ^^)

PS: I put this into projects, cuz i'm planning to improve that entire thing. Kinda som Zombie Classes, special moves, special anti-zombie characters ETC

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j12e1nwyt4rrzaf
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
it don't work it freezes my lf2 every time i try it.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
>.> I am already working on a Zombie LF2 mod, here is a link to a nonsense video I made(I was just joking around and playing with my cousins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GikPOEr6EkQ
Lol the audio got taken out
Thanks given by:
Wooty woot WOOT ! Man Alblaka I wonder if u played House of The Dead and this funky idea pooped in your head. Hey ! Speeking of House of the Dead , why don't u add chars from it like Gary and James from house of the dead 2 or probably G and Rogen from HOTD 1. And for stage mode , add zombies like David , Gregory ( the one with the huge buster sword ) , Johnny ( the one with 2 axes ) , and some bosses like Magician , Strenght , the fish guy and the freaken scary boss that's headless and has a pesty bat flying around him .

And the human chars should use pistols like in the game. Plus adding Amy and that other guy who's always with her ( forgot his name but he always wears black sunglasses ) aswell. Those 2 are also from HOTD 2.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
@Zero
that would take forever
@topic:
nice idea
Thanks given by:
actually i think lauli already did something like this in LFM stage 2
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2009, 10:08 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  it don't work it freezes my lf2 every time i try it.

I bet my a**, that you simply aren't able to install a simple char without a complete readme... your fault...

@Zero:
Nope, never heard of any og that games/chars...

@Wiro:
What is LFM?
Little Fighter Mystics, there's a thread in the projects section. ~ Blue Phoenix

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
This is LFM
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=85
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2009, 05:32 PM)Lauli Wrote:  This is LFM
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=85

Looks nice...
And i'm glad now: It's not an explicit mod about Zombie Infection, is it ^^

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
You didn't read my post, but I am already making a zombie mod. What happens is there is a bunch of survivors you can choose from and try to go through a city, I was using WW2 characters and Nanaya's zombies as a base because I am working on 3(actually 4 but one is secret for me and my cousins) mod's I didn't have time to work on it. I was doing many menus and had 1 character nearly done, LF2 V2.0 was released and I have to start from scratch because my old ideas are...old.
Thanks given by: