Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird dreams.
[] 
The world was near its end.
Darkness ruled the outer world. The sky was black. The air felt heavy.
I woke up all sweaty and hurried to the bathroom to see me in the mirror. My face was all red except the area of my eyes, nose and mouth. It felt really hot. I turned on the water and tried to cool my face down, but the water was warm. I switched it to cold, and it did feel cold to my hands, but in my face it still was warm water. I was horrified, fearing I had got a crazy plague.
My dad appeared and he went outside with me, into the terrifying darkness. We walked along a country road, then he took me into a house. In there I recognized some of my female classmates and friends, and I went over to greet them. In the dream I thought it was Jenny's house, but now I know it couldn't have possibly been. It looked rather like a pub.
My father suddenly disappeared, and I was standing outside again. The sheer blackness of the endless night gave me a shiver. I was alone. The building was gone.
At some point Constantin, another classmate, appeared and we went into some sort of shop. There was nobody inside. I don't recall exactly what we did then, but I know we ended up picking up coins which were lying around on the floor and on some of the products in the shelves. For some odd reason we cut some hull down from the coins, whereas the cut down part was worthless, and the rest was the actual coin and its respective value. Even more strange, the coins were pounds and pennies.
In the dream I thought we were stealing. The shopkeeper came in and started looking for something. We hid the coins in our hands behind our backs. Just as if it were a game, I knew something would happen that would cause us to be caught. I walked to the door. A small coin slipped through my fingers and dropped onto the floor, making a climpering sound. It was loud enough. From the corner of my eye I could still spot the shopkeeper turning around in my direction, then I silently slipped through the door and ran back the direction we had come from. Every couple of meters I put a hull of a coin (which ironically looked like caps from beer bottles), just to make sure Constantin would be able to follow me if he had managed to escape.
While all of this happened, I never noticed there had never been any people on the road. Really, there was nobody. It may have been totally dark, but there were light sources, the street lamps. They seemed like the only objects to break through the blackness.
After a while I crossed a small bridge and reached some kind of garden which belonged to a residence. There were a lot of 2-person benches and tables. Oddly enough every seat was occupied by children. Children that most probably were around ten years old. I walked around a bit and nearly became paranoid. What were all those children doing? Just sitting and staring at me. Scary.
When I looked around, I thought about the only little child in approximately that age I could think of. Right at that moment I spotted her. She was sitting at the left end of a bench at the table which was nearest to the bridge.
That little girl was Ivana. She is Constantin's 12-year-old sister who was glancing at me with the same sharp look she always has at school. Nevertheless she was really cute. I went up to her and took her with me.
We walked over the bridge, back into the direction the shop had been. I don't know if the coin hulls were still lying there, but after some time we spotted Constantin and the shopkeeper. She was dragging Constantin into the direction we were going. He did not see us. Ivana and me tried to catch up, but all of a sudden a huge gate appeared. It was coming closer. I noticed Constantin dropped the coins in his hand onto the side of the road. I went to pick them up, then followed them again.
A huge amount of people were lining up to get into the gate. At the end of the line guards were standing, controlling each person. At that moment it came to me that the gate was a kind of prison where people went to, most of them without being told to. I also knew that gate meant death. Eternal death.
Though Constantin didn't want to go in; he was forced by the shopkeeper. They were in the middle of the line-up when me and Ivana reached the gate. I left Ivana at the near corner of the gate and hurried to the guards. I got there just when Constantin was controlled. My face burnt. I asked the guards to let him go, I even tried to bribe them (I recall having had exactly 9 1-pound coins and some pennies), but they stayed stern. Stern, as the whole dream had already been. It scared me really hard.
Desperately I went back to his little sister and put my arm over her neck and shoulders. She seemed like she wanted to cry, but she didn't manage it. Together we watched Constantin pass through the gate. I was totally perplex about the line-up; did everybody really think salvation would expect them there?
I had some kind of church music in my ears (similar to Dante's Prayer and Falai Mina Amor), when I saw Jenny and her friends in the line-up. I remember shouting at them. It was something along the lines of "Jenny! NO!!". They wouldn't listen, of course...

It WAS a nightmare, after all. Sometime around then I woke up, wondering why and how I still lived.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
yes.. very weird...

have you seen scary films before you go to bed??
Thanks given by:
No, I haven't. I haven't done anything in the past few days that would cause me to dream such things. It was totally random. =p
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
oh ... so ... now that is very strange
Thanks given by:
i just had an weird dream too.. three days ago...

I was at an so called camp somewhere in austria... i dunno where excactly..didn't care about it anyways. I had to stay there an week. This week was the shortest week i ever had, actually its duration was only 8 hours. I met an very sweet girl there. felt in love with her... that was quicker than expected.. i saw here and in instant i was in love with her. anyways ... we even got together. The week past and i was happy as never before. Then it was the last day. My parents were there to pick me up again. I was standing there searching for her... then i saw here going down the stairs... i run after her... through the great hall. dunno where that one came from. but i didn't catch her.i runn through the main door. but she wasn't there.. i stood there... nearly at tears... then i saw an boy... he said to me... i thought you were strong... i just looked at him.i then got back into the house... finding... a group of young ppl.. the strange thing was... there were only girls .then everything faded away... and i found myself in my bed with tears over my face.

what the dream wants me to say (probably)

The dream wants to tell me that no matter how hard i try to get my beloved one back... i never will make it. The boy is a sign from my hear/brain that i should be strong... get over it.. make up my mind.. and the group of girls shows me... that i will find someday the right one... there are more enough girls on this world..

all in all to summarize it:
The dream showed me that i should move on, let the past behind me, to be strong and self confidient then i will be able to love somebody again.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
in here there are some people that could read dreams. they know what does the dream means.

Here is my story:
someday i want to go sleep. cos of tired i slept without brushing teeth and wash my foot first.

"i slept... and then there was a strange sounds 'kazswooooshh'
i woke up and i saw a ladder in front of my bathroom, i don't know what is that but... its a "DREAM"!
i try to wake up but i can't! the ladder still there.:( i want to move but my body can't move! i've opened my eyes 2-4 times but the ladder still there. im start to crying in my dream and..."BOOF" i woke up with tears in my eyes.":sad:

if somebody have felt this before pls tell what does this mean:)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH:)
Thanks given by:
@vandesdelca: >Sleep paralysis<
Never experienced it, but I've read about it.

And about a dream:
I walked into a small house. I knew it, it was a scout cottage I were in when i were smaller. Now, it was painted completely yellow and all furniture was gone. I walked towards the kitchen and walked into the small room that should be a toilet. Now, it was very large and there were a bed in the middle. In the bed were my mom, and she was dying. I were terrified and ran out to get help in the room just next to it. There, it was a huge conference hall and there were loads of people sitting there. In the far end, my mom stood there, completely well, and demonstrated cookies made of plastic foam. Then I woke up. Somehow, this was a nightmare, but afterward I thought: WTF?
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
My friend had an EPIC one :p :

Walking. Tripped. Fell. Woke up.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
My friend had 'nother epic one XDD almost same as above:

Sleepwalking. Walking. Crash into wall. Wake up. Find bleeding nose.XD

XD I had an incomplete one, I'll tell ya in short:

There was a haunted house, I go inside the house, the doors slam shot by themselves (how typical) I go into Kitchen, search for a back door exit. None. I look into the sink dosens of knives, some of them stained with something that looked suspiciously like blood. I go into another room, see a coffin, scared, the coffin shudders, then open slowly **creeeeaakk!!** and.....
I wake up, I'll be late for school -.-''
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Come on ppl post your weird dreams !!!! :p
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: