Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Sprite(s)-Chishio
brown guy was better befor your resprite don like that contrast :/ but secoond resprite is awesome you won a cookie :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: rageh.png]
^Great
[Image: rockcopy.png]
^But I like this one better
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by: forgetlatios
I apologize for posting on top of all the information below, but my phone does not allow scrolling in this little text box... So meh, anyways on to the more constructive post.

You know, going for the 40 frames sprite challenge would be quite an interesting idea. I have been itching to do a true character.. But I tend to drop prior projects rather... Quickly... Because I don't get anywhere.

honestly though, I am already thinking of many ways to make this work. And some of the ideas might be way too flashy... Idk... I have not played an actual LF2 game in over a year, it's always been spriting for me since that is what I enjoy. Who knows, maybe this will make me reinstall LF2.

As for the original sprite... I hesitate in saying this... But it was not made for YinYin's contest. I just failed that bad at posturing...

Anyways, if these sprites by some odd chance was finished, I might just need to contact YinYin and see if he is willing to drag that old code out. Until then, lets just see where it goes.

(06-28-2010, 04:02 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  
(06-27-2010, 05:34 PM)Chishio Wrote:  I seem to be going through a bit of a revamping stage so I took two extremely old sprites.

One sprite was done two years ago for YinYin's special contest. Though my sprite never went anywhere, I thought it would be fun to do a bit of a revamp for it.

[img] > [img]

The second sprite that I revamped was done four years ago under my original alias, Akatsuki. I wonder if Sieg, Apoc or Marshall will recognize this ugly original sprite...

[img] > [img]

Whoo! I rmb that sprite. The new one looks even better. I really liked the concept of that particular sprite. I even rmb trying to tell you to do a full sheet on it, I thought it'd help you quickly learn how to use finer brushes and get used to details and odd postures. Anyway, I think it was done for another of Yinyin's contest as well? his flying character contest I believe. I entered Aeros(Can't rmb the damned name) or something for it.
So, how about doing that now? 40 frames isn't alot. It was actually quite fun to be able to finish a character with that little frames.

Anyway I really like the hair on the first one.

@BP - edit:
Ah. right. Aeron.
I'm really out of it... if I'm beginning to forget the names to my own characters.
Thanks given by:
Bumpity.

[Image: hellx.png]

Inspired by Hell Fighter's unique character designs.
Thanks given by:
zombie-vegeta lol

looks nice, but his right arm seems to be a bit too long.
Thanks given by:
Reminds me from watchmen, great shading and the low hues rly express the characters tone
Great HQ details such as the claws, abs, and hair strokes...
Atm I can't rly find anything to complain about...great stuff chishio ;)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Revamp!
[Image: chishiospritehi5.png] > [Image: ragelexrevampcopy.png]
Thanks given by:
the face is lacking some contrast, though that could be intended cause of the glow.
the glow looks pretty interesting, cant decide if i like it or not Oo
Thanks given by:
i love the way you draw the hair
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: