Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CHAR] Cleric (6 styles with over 20 moves!)
lol, i've did all of the moves on the 1st version.(with the power of DCTwisted))
WoW! i don't think such a character have enough frame not to over the limit. but... the ultimate power have some miscalculating(maybe), cos when u activate *** ur Mp will increase, after that u use that move(sign in his forehead), but that move cost much more Mp than u increase!simply the miscalculating i mean is:
DJA+Mp50>>Sign in Forehead-Mp200>>not enough 500 Mp.
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2009, 10:16 AM)vandesdelca Wrote:  lol, i've did all of the moves on the 1st version.(with the power of DCTwisted))
WoW! i don't think such a character have enough frame not to over the limit. but... the ultimate power have some miscalculating(maybe), cos *********************************

>.< Pls edit your post, THAT'S the secret clue of this Ultimate attack: It isn't only typing some buttons in...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Is it a bug if you do *** that a new Cleric is summoned with full-hps?
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2009, 05:52 PM)TheNave Wrote:  Is it a bug if you do *** that a new Cleric is summoned with full-hps?

-.-
No, it's a secret move...

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2009, 06:15 PM)TheNave Wrote:  ahh... sorry, I edited my post... hope noone saw that

Thx ^^

It is intended to summon a full-hp-char. Therefore the move will use 250 hp of you, too... So you CAN summon 2 Clone's quickly after each other (vive la Meditation) but in my case i got killed with a single arrow or whatever after that >.>

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
what i would like to say is this,
it is a good char, nice dc work
but there is such a thing as overdoing it. there are too many moves, and when the time comes, it is hard to know which move to use.
the secret moves (which im not sure if i got them or not) are overpowered but look cool.
and im not sure if this was intentional, but somehow i put a move in and i became a normal useless monk.
AND
the readme is way too long. i just want to know the moves, and what they look like so i can tell if i get them or not. there is just too much info.

achievements are a nice touch.
and the char sprites arent too bad either
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(03-24-2009, 06:14 AM)Alectric Wrote:  what i would like to say is this,
but there is such a thing as overdoing it. there are too many moves, and when the time comes, it is hard to know which move to use.
the secret moves (which im not sure if i got them or not) are overpowered but look cool.
and im not sure if this was intentional, but somehow i put a move in and i became a normal useless monk.
AND
the readme is way too long. i just want to know the moves, and what they look like so i can tell if i get them or not. there is just too much info.

a normal useless monk? It's a monk with 2000 hps and 2000 mps, or smthing similar, atleast he has a crap load more hp and mp than normal...
is it a secret move anyway?
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2009, 01:28 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(03-24-2009, 06:14 AM)Alectric Wrote:  what i would like to say is this,
AND

a normal useless monk? It's a monk with 2000 hps and 2000 mps, or smthing similar, atleast he has a crap load more hp and mp than normal...
is it a secret move anyway?

Look in the Readme in the section "Meditation"...
It IS a secret move... and you will gain 999 hp&mp for the transformation into monk ^^ (more isn't possible XD)

@Alectric:
You don't have to read all that things ^^ You can simply look on the key combis only and that was it.

But some people like to have a complete Readme with many information (even game-useless background ones).

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
it glitched in meh A+J+D is glitched! I'm stuck as a bad char if I do that
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2009, 10:06 PM)Ragor Wrote:  it glitched in meh A+J+D is glitched! I'm stuck as a bad char if I do that

1. The combination isn't A+J+D
2. It's not a glitch, but it's an intended move: You transform to Monk and gain 999 mp and hp

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: