Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maple LF2 [Re-release]
I've finally found the mod I made after I formatted my hard drives....this might help someone who was making another Maplestory mod...

http://www.savefile.com/files/1167297

Sorry no screenshots....
Thanks given by:
Bowman: ...

Magician: My favourite one so far...

Wizard: I definitly think you should make the move D + > +J continuing with another +J, since like this it's hard to control...

Virtus: ...

SOldier: The not-being able to jump thing makes it kinda difficult to fight with him. And actually if you play against him he somehoow lies on floor waiting for you to run into the shoot line... nah, this is definitly not the best one...

Well, this is whatI tested so far. I don't know maple, so I dont know if there're more chars to code. Actually in the moment it'S nothing more then a charpack, but actually I think there're to less moves at all chars. Just two ... hm, gives you less chance for combos and so...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Well I made about 10 characters that had three or four moves each but I got a virus from another LF2 download somewhere...had to reinstall Windows and lost all data.
Thanks given by:
ah, that's really a pity. But it's up to you if you redo this stuff or not... I think it could be succesful cause your work is well made and not overpowered...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
hi every one!

i like the game
[Image: 1zfif7m.jpg] & [Image: jjs6tj.jpg]
Davis and Dennis Are the best fighters
Thanks given by:
Cool , Except the fact you still have the orginal Lf2 characters , no map matchin the mod , and very few moves

But besides all of that yeah
Thanks given by:
zapp/ Wrote:I've finally found the mod I made after I formatted my hard drives....this might help someone who was making another Maplestory mod...

http://www.savefile.com/files/1167297

Sorry no screenshots....

Zapp,why i cannot play the maple lf2?it always put "error" for all the characters!
Anyway,i can advice you to edit the background in to the maple background (e.g 1st stage: Maple Island)
And 1 more thing,i also advice you to edit the enemies into monsters(e.g. snails, slime, golem, or even ZAKUM!)
Thanks given by:
XD er...maybe you should chuck it over all the original LF2 stuff?
i dont know how to explain but most mods have the original LF2 v1.9 or whatever stuff cleaned out to reduce space so you have to copy and paste the stuff over an original copy of lf2
Thanks given by:
its allright but not enought attacks...
Also the expressions could be better i reckon for example when they lay on the ground their eyes are still open.

PLus did U get ur sprites from the game or did u use like banned story or something.

[Image: woopuserbarcopymb5.jpg]
[Image: chelseafcfancopyta4.jpg]
Thanks given by: