Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[Char] Drave
As much as creativity is good, it can take a hell of a lot more time. He's probably trying to get this character run, then make later more stylised versions of him without as much fuss. It's a lot easier that way.

Anyway, well done Gad + Littlebob
Thanks given by:
@Eddie:
Robert Frost Wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference

@betitngoan: Creative is good but I haven't seen any of that show on your work yet.

@Topic: I like this char. You just have to fix the muscles and the arm's way of bending in some sprites.

Meh, what am I saying? Nobody will notice them.
Thanks given by:
@no one:
Lol, cheers for the input, I'll shut my mouth next time and stop pointing out the obvious :( xD
Thanks given by:
Yoh. Few informations about progress.

Wpoint and centerx already done - Hacker - don't do this ;p.

I'm gonna make shading better and improve attack sprites.
Thanks given by:
Well, Gad is the best spriter to me :P You gotta have guts to make those sprites with gimp much work :s So stop doing that whole OMG your sprites suck! Its easier to make sprites with Photoshop, but GIMP that's a challenge...:D Nice Gad your my best spriter in this forum :P (to me :))

SCREW PHOTOSHOP GIMP 4EVER!
Thanks given by:
may i ask:why is littebob in your team he isn't doin anything gad is doin all the work why?

ontopic:i will test the beta version sometime i know it'll be cool.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
I do not say Gad's sprite is bad
even never say
i'm your fan , you so cool :)
I only say it is too old then. I see more than 10 char has some things like that. it makes for char very boring . I hope you can soon recognize that to do better next char . As a very nice picture but that in picture is ***** (something bad).

sorry for my bad eng
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
Little bob made a shape of every single sprite - you know - not shaded sprites, just 1 colour. Then I shaded what he did and modified any errors. He helped me very well.
Thanks given by:
Whatever the case is, nice work both of you. And, Any advice for an inexperienced spriter? I can't make my own looks too well and you seem to be epically good at them xD
Thanks given by: