Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Angel_Adam Releases...
the character is cool and haves a cool moves .. so nice and Keep going on..

for others:-WHY THE HELL U DONT GIVE HEM A CHANCE FOR PROVE HIMSELF ABIT!...Never Feel with others WTF?
Thanks given by:
thanks kane..weel here is my latest update for the char...to xlittlebob252..i couldnt do ur lightning rage..cuze the frames has passed the dummy,but ill try to erase some frames to do the lghtrage...
updated:falling phoenix to explode when they hit the ground...
angel super attack...
u'll find the move list in the readme txt...
http://download340.mediafire.com/mmbsoao...L_ADAM.rar
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I guess this isn't what should happen?
Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
maybe you should upload it again. Or is it a problem only with my computer?
Edit: ok, now it works.
Thanks given by:
yes,here i upload it again...but this is a direst link...
http://download340.mediafire.com/mmbsoao...L_ADAM.rar
and dont forget to rate...
Thanks given by:
again very cool, the dragon attack is awesome although I don't get what the stone is for. some kind of combo?
The falling phoenixes look much better with that exploding( and the exploding itself is very cool) but I think they are definately overpowered now. I tried it in VS- mode. They can hit nearly every enemy( at least on one side of the character) and can do ( if the character stands correctly) 850 damage or even more. Maybe thats a bit overpowered. Anyway the attack is much cooler with so many phoenixes and these explosions.
Edit: I did VS-Mode against an giant-big army with him, only doing the phoenix attack one time. 36 enemies were killed. I don't know how the others could survive.
Thanks given by:
i wanted to add him more moves,but it passed the dummy..
Thanks given by: