Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 or Playstation 3??
They want one xD rofl, but I would tell you to get the PlayStation 3. Just because everyone of my friends that has an Xbox 360, has had theirs broken in a fairly short time. On the other hand, everyone that owns a PlayStation 3 has never had a problem with theirs because when Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 were being made, they released the Xbox 360 early with all the bugs and glitches and stuff so that people would buy it. Playstation 3 was released later because they worried about the things that would happen if it were released early and so they fixed anything that would go wrong and released it a lot later. BlueRay discs are larger than normal discs from 360 games, so that you can BONUS content on lots of games. It all depends on what you want, a powerful console for playing games with great graphics and has free internet but mainly single player games. Orrrr you can get the Xbox 360 which is not as powerful, breaks a lot but has many great multiplayer titles, and you have to pay for online xD.
[Image: brucesig.png]
Thanks given by:
I don't know if your still out for opinions,
as you've already got so many, but here's mine:

Xbox 360 - The main pulling point (in my eyes) is the Halo
trilogy, and some other games I just can't remember,
but are still coolcool

PS3 - Honestly, none of my friends have one of these,
nor do I care even slightly about it, so idk:p

So, I would probably get the Xbox 360, but I don't have either so no indepth review:D

And despite the crys to the contrary, the Wii is actually really fun, with friends;)
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by: Drahcir
I actually have a Wii and I'm quite satisfied with it.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
I would go for the xbox 360, more games.
the ps3 has free internet but no online play.
I've got an xbox 360 and a (gold) live profile (got Modern warfare 2 pre ordered, they dropped call of duty)
The new Xbox 360's have the Ring of Death fixed too so you don't have to worry about that anymore either.
(04-23-2009, 06:54 PM)DarkFirzenEX Wrote:  Well, I dont mean nerd in the same way than you. In my class its a word for.. well.. everything xD
I can't explain in english what I mean with nerd-console :P
So the arguments are for the PS3.. and i heard from my friend thats the Xbox gets dead when it gets moved while youre playing O_____o
And when my dog does this.. then my Xbox would be dead :O

Anyone can say why so much mods etc. are answering here? :D
No it doesn't, it's all just hype. It really doesn't break unless something on the inside breaks, by either age, being dropped from a long distance, or faulty parts, but i think you can send it to microsoft and they'll fix it for free.
Gpforum.tk Come please.
Thanks given by:
i would say go for xbox 360 i have it and i like it very much but it is your choice.

look at the exclusives of the xbox 360 gears of war 1 and 2,forza motorsport,halo and others i dont know about.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
I prefer PS3.It's very good to play with and I am more used to controls in PS3 than Xbox 360.
[Image: nxrixc.jpg] <<

Credits to Silver for avatar and signature(from LF-Global)
[Image: ElPrestige-1.png]
Thanks given by:
Buy whatever you want and follow silva's post

Console fanboyism is a disaster of its own, so I'll just say "you guys suck" and sit down and play something on PC/any other console or thing regardless of generation
Thanks given by: Lauli
What do so many of you have against the Wii? T_T

Every gaming console is a chapter of its own, so it just depends on your liking and your previous experiences.

I grew up with Nintendo consoles so really, I own most of the Nintendo consoles (including Wii, which I'm satisfied of as well), I don't own any Sony or Microsoft consoles, because I don't "like" them and their games.

Since you obviously only want to choose between XB360 and PS3, I cannot help you there. (Do you think Nintendo products are 'childish'? If you could actually call that childish, I'd call every console and their respective games childish.)

If that's an option: Hands off from consoles, you might wanna invest that money on something better?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
* SirFrog also owns a Wii, and is satisfied.
(Well, i got a pre-owned PS2 for no money at all more or less, so i've got that one too.)
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: