Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep_the_size method //for loading dll
(05-14-2009, 03:24 PM)Yinseko Wrote:  thanks ^^''''
and one else.
in 5 mb exe, if i remove, for example, second dummy file and save exe, it doesnt work, but if delete all dummy's files it works, it's normal?
For the 5 MB exe one, does the exe becomes exactly 5MB when you remove all the dummies? :confused:
Thanks given by:
nope, it was 3mb and some kb ) if just remove.
i just can't get how rightly use this =\

so. step by step.
1. i'm opening 10 mb exe that you upload
2. unhide 2 subfolders: DUMMY and BITMAP

3. for example try to change "battlemode" picture, than...
4. replace bitmap "battlemode" with mine version

so.
5. exe becomes highter than 10 mb
if it still >10 mb => won't works, if remove any dummy it becomes less than 10 mb => won't works.
how to get exactly 10 mb after any changing bitmaps, or what step is wrong? =(
Thanks given by:
OK, since your file is in fact only 3 mb without counting dummy files, the 5MB_loaddll.exe is capable to do the job.

1. After changing skin, remove all dummy files I putted in the 5MB exe. (For your case, the exe will be about 3MB after this step.)
2. Find several files of suitable size in your computer by somewhere (for me, I used pictures). They should be together about 2MB in size, and when you add this size to the size of the exe (the one above you made which is about 3MB in size), it should exactly 5MB. Make sure the exe and dummy files are exacly 5MB in total size.
3. Add All these files chosen by you to the exe (the 3MB one you made) by Resource Hacker.
4. Finally, check the size of the completed exe if it is exactly 5MB.
Thanks given by:
mm, what is better use to create dummy files of needed size?
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2009, 05:31 PM)Yinseko Wrote:  mm, what is better use to create dummy files of needed size?
Maybe you should try a txt file at last. A text file (which is in ASCII coding in default) stores one letter with one byte. I used this also (as the 4th dummy file).
Thanks given by:
have a troble >.<
exe for 10 mb, new dummy number 5 cant be readed . ResHacker just stay in ultimate waiting for result of reading. too big size maybe? try click at object dummy 5...
Thanks given by:
Is it really worth all the trouble? Just patch with IDDKing and edit the exe appropriately.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Lord Silva, for me - yes. cuz i have not experience for using olly, and self cant patch it. and no one of friends don't have experience in this.
i just need to learn one of methods
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2009, 06:27 PM)Yinseko Wrote:  have a troble >.<
exe for 10 mb, new dummy number 5 cant be readed . ResHacker just stay in ultimate waiting for result of reading. too big size maybe? try click at object dummy 5...
>>>new dummy number 5 cant be readed
Just calm down and wait, because dummy05 is 5 MB in size, it would required more time in reading. Sorry for that, but I've tried clicking on it, and the result was no more than 1 min for waiting.

P.S. For me, I would be quite annoyed if I have to use multiple programs to do just some edits on the skin. I thought this method is quite easy, like playing toy blocks. I don't expect this thread would become 2 pages in explaining. (This method is still too complicated? Shock)
Thanks given by:
genevrier, nope, just too unusual for me ^^'' i'll try again..

sry for all bustle =(
what the awesome unlucky...
i was try...
it doesn't read it . waiting 15 minutes - no results =\ (don't try to tell me, that CPU slow, it's wrong).

*going to depression*
Thanks given by: