Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[mod] Bleach Bankai Revolution Version 1.1 On LF2 Engine
Hey I just want to mention that I have switched forums if any of you were thinking this game was dead here is the link to the game http://forums.burke-works.com/index.php?...readID=731 please come and give feedback in that site we are on version 1.2 next week will probably be version 1.3 so enjoy
Thanks given by:
Quote:***We are currently looking for a Coder that is familiar with the Lf2 Engine***
This sounds like you need a hex-guy, but I guess, from the info provided you just need a DCer :p

The screens look good so far although they're pretty small :P
The banner looks fine for me, I have had no time to test the mod, though^^
guess I'll do it in my spare time...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Owns

Except , you need more maps
LoL

When you pick up a wep . Theres a huge bug there ,
Should add some bleech weps =p , but overall it owns

This would own if you made a stage mode story line for the game
Thanks given by:
@speed94166
dont worry remember this is only version 1.1 and what weapons do you have in mind for bleach as far as i think im going to take all weapons out expect for objects like rocks and stuff.

@ALL
version 1.2 will be comming out within a week or so and renji will be all patched up for sure
Thanks given by:
I dont know lol , weps that match bleech i guess ,
Thanks given by:
Which according to me are only swords lol
Hey I just want to mention that I have switched forums if any of you were thinking this game was dead here is the link to the game http://forums.burke-works.com/index.php?...readID=731 please come and give feedback in that site we are on version 1.2 next week will probably be version 1.3 so enjoy
Thanks given by: