Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
The vengeance
thank you all guys :D *giving too much thanks because of not knowing whom to thank without being unfair*
@phil: You don't have to excuse :D And don't worry, I will go on writing. Probably some short stories first, but if i get a good idea I'll make a longer one, too. I just want to sprite a bit first.
@Zabobula: Can't wait for it. Your G4F chronicles got a bit too long for me to read as they were already finished, but your such a good writer that I want to read something of you :D
@Drahcir: And the post will go to the dark world of disposal. What will happen to him there? Will he ever come back? We maybe will never know... :D
@3rd enemy: Just thought because in the end nobody was commenting anymore. Thought they got bored from reading so much...
@Lord Anubis: I don't really know. I haven't talked much about the world itself. The only named places are the home village of Cen and the palace. But maybe some other stories will take place in that world in order to make it become more complex. We will see.

So thank you all :D( used :D too often :D)
Thanks given by:
I wasnt bored. Just busy and didnt have time. And I didnt get to comment completely on the story I was on my psp when I wrote that last msg.

Overall it was good but it needed some more humor to balance out the huge wave of depression. I could practically hear the violins playing in the background. O_O Even "28 Weeks Later" (good movie if u saw it) had humor even though throughout the movie it was hugely depressing because of the zombies slaughtering the humans and wot not.

It's always good to have balance in your stories. So that's my challenge for the next time you think about writing a story.

And one question: I was kinda confused at the end. Is Z really dead? His discussion with the Reaper led me to thinking he could still be alive...even though he was...yeah..dead. lol
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by: Reaper
yeah... Do you know Terry Pratchett?( asked a similar question before I think...)
In his book the reaper is a person. He kills every dead person with his scythe to set their souls free. Then they have a little time to speak with him before going to the next world.
My reaper is similar to that one. Well, they sometimes have just a dialogue, sometimes a looking-back on the life.
Your Z is dead. He just talked to him and decided to search for his lost memory even after death... in the next world. Together with Marc. Somehow funny to write things like
I don't know why.
I tried to integrate some funny parts, for example with Fred or the reaper
"But as I say often to died people: Try better next time. Somehow nobody is laughing about it.”
But I hadn't enough ideas. Maybe I shouldn't use sonata arctica songs as a source for ideas. The are all so serious.
Btw: That means that there aren't violines, but the beautiful voice of Tony. I normally don't use that word, but it just fits, at least in the ballads.
And it has a happy ending. Everyone is dead but happy. Even Cen, although much bad things were happening to him.
"In his mind he could see the face of Selene, looking into his eyes with a knowing smile. And this time he understood. "
A long time I wasn't sure whether I should use that sentence in the end. I think the last sentence is the most important one, so I had a lot of thoughts and some different ideas for it.
Anyway, I'll try to make it funnier/ maybe less serious next time. Depends on my source of idea.( Maybe "Fly with the black swan?" :D)
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2009, 05:11 PM)Reaper Wrote:  yeah... Do you know Terry Pratchett?( asked a similar question before I think...)
In his book the reaper is a person. He kills every dead person with his scythe to set their souls free. Then they have a little time to speak with him before going to the next world.
My reaper is similar to that one. Well, they sometimes have just a dialogue, sometimes a looking-back on the life.
Your Z is dead. He just talked to him and decided to search for his lost memory even after death... in the next world. Together with Marc. Somehow funny to write things like
I don't know why.
I tried to integrate some funny parts, for example with Fred or the reaper
"But as I say often to died people: Try better next time. Somehow nobody is laughing about it.”
But I hadn't enough ideas. Maybe I shouldn't use sonata arctica songs as a source for ideas. The are all so serious.
Btw: That means that there aren't violines, but the beautiful voice of Tony. I normally don't use that word, but it just fits, at least in the ballads.
And it has a happy ending. Everyone is dead but happy. Even Cen, although much bad things were happening to him.
"In his mind he could see the face of Selene, looking into his eyes with a knowing smile. And this time he understood. "
A long time I wasn't sure whether I should use that sentence in the end. I think the last sentence is the most important one, so I had a lot of thoughts and some different ideas for it.
Anyway, I'll try to make it funnier/ maybe less serious next time. Depends on my source of idea.( Maybe "Fly with the black swan?" :D)

To answer your question: No. But I'll look him up.

Ok some parts were funny, but it was a very small amount. I was laughing at "But as I say often to died people: Try better next time. Somehow nobody is laughing about it.” It was so random XD
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by: