Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] fighting in different teams in stage
hi^^
a few minutes ago i played lf2v1.635, stage. i noticed that you could select different teams for each player, even independent. messed a bit around with it and found out that com players dont care about the team, but they still can hurt you when you are in another team! so its very interesteíng with two players in stage fighting against enemys and each other!

i wanted to ask if this is possoible in 2.0 too? with hex i mean
Thanks given by:
I know that it is easy to spawn Independent coms in stage-mode. You just let them transform out of a weapon as weapons are neutral as long as they haven't been picked yet. Same applies for IDs 100-199; when they fall from the sky, they're also independent.

@ V: kayz, nvm :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yeah but what about human players?
Thanks given by:
Yes it is possible. I created a "friendly fire" exe somewhere for 1.9c (I think it is included with lf2 2.5).

0042A029 . 898A 64030000 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+364],ECX

That is the line that sets your team to team 1.

If you replace ecx with 0, it will be independent... You'll probably to have to jump to the end of the code and back, because the line you are over writing is to short for the line you want to insert.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Bamboori