• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cursed Angels
First make this "Oh! Let me help you! I like tear things!"
instead of - Oh! Let me help you! I like tear things!-
and fix some grammatical errors up like
Where to hell am I?!
should be
Where the hell am i?!

See this as a sign that Hacker waits for the next chapter with fixed up "" and grammatic
\o/
-|
-/\
Thanks given by:
Ok... let's get on job, cus I don't have time. Here is my new chapter. And I finished map(finally!!). Enjoy...
[Image: oi8wfk.jpg]

Start a new life

In the morning 6 friends arrived to city of kings, city Crypton.
''Ah finally! We arrived! Now I will get some sleep even on a street!'' Sharky was screaming.
''Don't be so sure… We didn't pass the gate yet.'' Tory said.
''What?! Do I look like and orc or undead?!'' Sharky asked.
''No, but you're wearing a weapons. They have good reasons to stop us.'' Tory answered.
Anubis came near gate and yelled
''Hey you! Up there!''
The guard noticed them and yelled too
''Who are you and what are you doing here!!? I never saw you in this kingdom! And your clothes looks like Elemental Hero's clothes!''
'' We are men from far north… We came here cus we don't have home and good place to live in!'' Anubis answered.
'' What!? And maybe you're orc's heroes?!'' Guard asked again.
''No! We just want to stay in your town… We are not that dangerous!'' Anubis answered.
''Yea sure! GUARDS!!!'' Guard yelled.
Then the gate opened and the guards of Crypton started to getting out with swords and those who were on the wall had their bows and arrows ready to shoot. Tory quickly pulled his war hammer out. Mayon, Kira and Iry pulled out their weapons out too, but Anubis and Sharky did nothing.
''Shall we fight brother?'' Sharky whispered to Anubis.
''No… We are on same side. I won't fight with them.'' Anubis said loud.
''Are you crazy!? They will kill us all or worse!'' Tory yelled.
''Put down your weapons. This is not who you want to fight with.'' Anubis said and others listened to him.
Guards take their weapons and bound their hands. They enter in the city. 20 guards were leading 6 friends somewhere through the city. Peoples were looking after them and talking:
''Look at them!''
''Mommy I want to touch them!''=''Not that fast young man! Be good!''
''They are Elemental Heroes!''
''These 2 girls are good…''
''Are they on orc's side?'' And so on…
After they get to the palace at the end of the city, everyone were talking about them. But they didn't go to the palace. The went under it. In the prison.
''You will stay here until our king Jordy don't return! He went in battle for small city Rowd near Crypton! He will decide what we will do with you!'' Guard yelled and lock them in one of the cells. Mayon and Iry, Tory and Sharky, Anubis and Kira… they were separated, 2 in 1 cell.
''Damn it!!!'' Tory screamed and hit the metal door strong.
''Again in this f*cking cells!! I cannot believe it!!'' Tory was keep screaming.
''Ah! Finally some sleep!'' Sharky yelled happy and go to the wooden bed.
''Tory come down… It's only a cell.'' Mayon said and Tory became quiet.
''I'm sorry because we finished here…'' Anubis said to Kira.
''No problem! You said us to put down our weapons! Thanks!'' Kira answered angry and went to sleep on wooden bed.
''Where I will sleep?'' Anubis asked Kira because there was only 1 bed.
''On damn floor!'' Kira yelled angry.
''Damn…'' Anubis whispered and lay down on the floor near Kira's wooden bed.
''Your sister don't like Anubis much?'' Mayon asked Iry.
''No… She just get angry fast when something bad happen. She will stop be angry on him again.'' Iry answered.
''And you… Are you angry cus we finished in this cells?'' Mayon asked again.
''No, I am to tired to be angry on anyone. I will go to sleep.''
''But there is only 1 bed…''
''Well… We will find some place and for you:), but turn on your side, ok?''
''Thanks!:)'' Mayon said and they all go to sleep.
In the morning Sharky woke up first as usual… He started to practicing some moves with his round blades, but he was extremely quiet. Kira woke up too after some time. Her eyes were still closed so she fell on Anubis from wooden bed.
''O my god…'' Kira said and quickly stand up.
Anubis woke up after that.
''Wow… And I thought that you will stop to be angry on me quickly, but that you will hug me in the morning, I really didn't know…'' Anubis said.
''I fallen accidentally. And I'm sorry if I hurt you, that was not a hug.''
''Nah, I am fine…''
''Why… Why did you said us to remove our weapons? We could fight and escape.'' Kira asked.
''You know Kira… Sometimes I just feel the great peace in myself. Sometimes I don't wanna battle.''
''That's why we ended here. Because of you.''
''Sometimes we just need a rest from all of this. They are on our side. They are humans. I won't fight against small and weak race.''
''Anubis they are not small and not weak. They are one of the 4 grates races on the planet Geterin.''
''Then why orcs and undeads took control over their kingdom Arandar? They are weak, Kira… They need somebody who will lead them.''
''Somebody who will lead them?'' Kira asked.
''Yes! I think we can do it… You know, like in ancient old times, before 4000 years ago. There were 2 great clans of Elemental Heroes: Great Titans and Metal Mind… They were holding the peace and order on planet. But one day came an evil clan called Chaos and killed them.''
''Yes, I heard legends about 3 greatest clans in the past. The God himself stopped the clan Chaos and their army. The God send them into the deep dark space right?''
''Yes… Well.''
''Wait Anubis, you're planing that we become great Elemental Heroes and create a clan. There is only 6 of us and in each clan there were 11 powerful members with perfect rank of fighting!''
''It's not impossible… We can save the world! We can end this war by proving ourselves to the king and becoming his lords. Then we will lead the human's and elf's army to victory!''
''Yea and how you gonna prove yourself by sitting here in the cell?'' Kira asked.
''You didn't heard the guard? The king Jordy will come here and visit us.''
''You know Anubis… You're not that bad. I'm sorry cus I was angry. You will forgive me?''
''No problem:)… You're good person at all.'' Anubis smiled and Kira with him.
''Hey you 2… Sorry for bothering, but it seems that somebody is coming.'' Sharky said.
They all heard steps. Tory, Mayon and Iry wake up now.
''Who is that coming?'' Tory asked.
Tory still has closed eyes. Then he heard young voice:
''King Jordy… Son of king Justin. I've heard that guards find some Elemental Heroes near the city Crypton and put them into the cells…'' King Jordy was talking and then he sit on one chair.
''Yes… it's a true.'' Iry said.
''Peoples are talking that you didn't want to fight. You just put your weapons down?''
''That's the true…'' Anubis answered.
''So… On which side you are? And are you really all Elemental Heroes?''
''We are on side of humans and elves. And yes… We are all Elemental Heroes. I am Anubis, and these are my brothers: Tory, Mayon and Sharky. We became Elemental Heroes by slaying dragon near the city Dumlind. Before that, we were gladiators in Dimlind's area since we were childs…''
''And who are these 2 women?'' Jordy asked.
''We are 2 sisters… We became Elemental Heroes by playing with fire in our tribe. We were training combat as a kids in jungle Wamilis…'' Iry answered.
''So that's it… 2 wild girls and 4 gladiators? If you're orc's or undead's spies then know this, then you have no honor and no loyalty! But if you're spies, then I am wasting my time talking with you…''
''We have honor my king! I assure you! Please, let us go fight with you in war and you will see that we have honor! You will see it in our combat skills, we don't use brutal attacks. I heard that orcs capture the city Rolee! We can help!'' Anubis was talking…
''I don't know… I think I am strong enough to release my own city from orcs and undeads! Maybe I am young king, but I am not stupid…'' Jordy said and left them alone.
And so another day passed… They were talking about great victories of humans and elves, and their great loss in past. Next day in the morning king Jordy came to visit 6 friends again.
''Hello Elemental Heroes! How are you today?'' asked Jordy.
''Tired…'' Sharky answered.
''Oh… I'm sorry then, but I can't use you in battle.'' Jordy said.
''What!?'' Mayon yelled and jumped on his legs.
''Ah, it seems that some of you have a strength to fight. Good…''
''No! Wait king, I was just kidding. What we need to do?'' Sharky asked.
''We are going to capture the city Rolee today! I will give you the army of 300 men to lead! You mission is to break the gate and destroy 4 little catapults on the wall. I don't know how you will do it! You have time to think until afternoon. Then… We go to war. This guards will take you to library. There you can think up some strategy.'' Jordy explained and 20 guards released them.
After some time guards take them to library. Anubis took 1 map and put it to one big table.
''So… how we shall get through the door with 300 men?'' Sharky asked.
''It's not that hard to break door with 300 men!'' Tory yelled.
''Yea sure… Through the metal door and 4 catapults! And sure they have archers on the wall!'' Mayon yelled while he was helping Anubis, Kira and Iry to make strategy.
''Ok here we go! First we will run to the gate… And sure that catapults will fire and kill a lot of our men. And we will come to the gate with about 150 men…'' Anubis was talking, but then…
''What if catapults hit one of us?'' Kira asked.
''They won't. So… when we come with 150 men we will hitting the metal gate until it don't fall down. One warriors will hitting together with us and some warriors will put a great shields to protect us from arrows.'' Anubis explained.
''Yes… But who will pull the great and heavy, metal shields through the open battlefield!? Those warriors who will pulling it will be to slow and they will die! Archers will kill us when we come without protection!'' Tory was yelling.
''Then you will help them to pull the shields! Maybe they will be faster!'' Anubis yelled and left the library.
Soon the afternoon came. King Jordy, 6 friends and army were ready to go. After they took some food and water, they left the city Crypton. After some time Sharky's head started to hurt him. He heard some strange sound in his head.
''He need my help!'' Sharky yelled while they was marching with army.
''What are you talking about? Hey Sharky are you ok?'' Anubis asked.
''He needs me!!!'' Sharky screamed loud and started to running in the desert.
''Sharky where are going!!?? Stop!!'' Anubis yelled and started to run after him.
Tory, Mayon, Kira and Iry saw them, so they started to run after them too.
''Where are they going!?'' one soldier asked.
''I have no idea!'' other soldier answered.
King Jordy look after them. He still had their strategy on paper in his hands.
''Bah! Cowards!'' Jordy said and keep marching with his army.
5 friends were following Sharky through the desert for 1 hour. Suddenly Sharky stopped and Anubis came to him. Around them was a sandstorm
''What the hell you think you're doing!!?? We just left king and his army!! And now we are in middle of nothing!! Why did do that!?''
Anubis was screaming on Sharky.
But Sharky was looking into emptiness and then he pointed with his finger somewhere in the wing of sand.
''He needs me!'' Sharky said.
Suddenly they all saw somebody running through the sandstorm and blowing into his horn.
''That's the sound I heard…''
''He was calling you?'' Iry asked.
''We have to help him!!'' Sharky yelled and run for him.
They quickly came to him. It was a norg. He was wearing yellow T-shirt, long yellow pants, white boots, long yellow cape and he has white
''They are hunting me…'' Norg said.
''Who is hunting you?'' Kira asked.
''Monsters from the desert! They are here! I can smell them!''
And really from the sandstorm the monsters started to attacking. Sharky and Anubis was looking after norg by killing the monsters near him and Tory, Mayon, Kira & Iry were killing monsters that are jumping from the wing of sand.
''Stay together!! Let's get out of this sand hell!!'' Tory yelled.
Soon they get out of the desert. They give the norg water and food. Norg started to feel better.
''What's your name?'' Sharky asked.
''Lord Tiny. Archer from city Qudon. I was sent on mission to the south ocean, to find some crystals and fish. But storm take my ship to this kingdom of Azgarnia, into this desert. My crew died. After some time, desert monsters attacked me. I was running through whole the desert for 3 days. I was blowing into the horn cus Elemental Hero of the sand and wing should heard that sound there. You are the Elemental Hero of wing and sand right?'' Tiny asked.
'' Seems that you were lucky… Sharky is usually never serious. How did you become Lord in your country?'' Anubis asked.
''Well… I should marry the princess Rahela when I return. But seems that I won't return that fast. Thank you very much! I will come with you! What's your names?'' Tiny asked.
''I am Anubis, you know the Sharky. This is Tory, Mayon, Kira and Iry.'' Anubis answered
''We were going into the war. To capture the city Rolee, but then Sharky heard your horn, so we finished here.'' Mayon said.
''Do you have any startegy?'' Tiny asked.
And after some time they explained to Tiny what they are planing.
''I think I can help you a lot…'' Tiny said
''No, you don't have to come with us. You could die!'' Anubis answered.
''Anyway I got something to put in your strategy! We can get success together! You see these 5 crystals? They are from deep sea. I am Elemental Hero of light. I can make them to put our reflections on battlefield. Orcs and undeads will see thousands of our army, like wraths. They will shoot on all sides with catapults. Sure some of our soldiers will die. But many will survive and we will be able to break the gate.'' Tiny explained a new startegy.
''Tiny you're a genius! I just hope that we will come on right time!'' Anubis said.
''Don't worry Anubis… Army is moving slow. We will come on time!'' Kira said and started to run.
Others followed her. After 2 hours they came to their army. King Jordy was surprised and he give them 300 men. Tiny started to work. They threw his 5 crystals on battlefield and then the sun started to shine strong and clear on the battlefield. Everything was so light, like the millions of candles lightning without fire. Tiny got his eyes closed. 6 friends with 300 men started to moving. Undeads and orcs saw so many of their reflections. Reflections looks so real. They scared and started to fire with 4 catapults everywhere. After some time when even 250 men with 6 friends reached the door they started to breaking. Others were protecting them with great shields. They broke the door and soon they came to walls and destroy the catapults. Tiny and king Jordy stated to charge with great army. King Jordy was watching now 7 friends how they fought. They fought with skill and speed. Tiny was killing orcs and undeads on the roof and killing those who would get close to him with his wooden bow. Anubis and Sharky combined their attacks and spells same as Kira and Iry, Mayon and Tory. Soon they 7 get close to each other and started to running into the end of city by killing orcs and undeads… Anubis let some orcs and undeads to go, to spread the word that new Elemental Heroes are fighting for humans. When they came back to Crypton king Jordy named them all Lords of Azgarnia. All the city gathered into the palace to see 6 new Lords who once been thief. Lord Anubis, Lord Sharky, Lord Mayon, Lord Tory, Lord Kira and Lord Iry. Tiny was proud to have friends like them. King Jordy give them 7 rooms in palace to live in. And new life started. Life of the Lords…
Thanks given by: