Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE is online again
:thumbs up: 
Ok - strato needed two days to setup the server, congrats. Then I had to upload a 700MB backup file and after I unzipped it on server we had the mysql problems. I fixed these half, but since we dont have the exact same "server-settings" we still have problems.

So: You will not be able to login into the mainsite yet and there may be some errors anywhere - if you find some please report.

Known bugs:
-Login into Mainsite dont work

Ok, it might be I have to close the forum for a while again if I correct this mysql bug, but I need support for this, so it'll take a few hours untill I will start with this.

Normally I planned to wait with the forum reopen untill it's fixed, but since a few members bugged me the whole afternoon - here you go...

Have fun ^_^
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Yay! We manged to bug you enough to make you open the forum early! :D.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
and so I opened it earlier and nobody post anything...!?!?!?!?!?
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
In any case I'm glad but because there were (obviously) no new posts the last two days there is nothing new to post about...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
yayz.. thanks that made my day even better ;)
and don't worry about the activity.. it will come back faster than you expect it :p
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
another bug i found:

1.when i was checking one of my thread i was being displayed as offline!
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2009, 04:51 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Yay! We manged to bug you enough to make you open the forum early! :D.
The art of ignoring flashing windows is preceded by long, hard, and painful labor which involves many many days...

And yayz :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Why did ya need to set up the server anyway?
I have no problem if this site shuts down for s few hours, in fact for those 2 days alone i got alot done, instead of checking whats online... (post a poll for this) :) (check out my progress on this >>> LutiChris Progress<<<)
you got my vote ;)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Quote:lfe is live again. congratulations ~

marti wong

Wootie :D That surprised me
How about an answer, now I'm kinda forced to double post - he send me an email... And I felt so inclined to merge your double post :D ~ Blue Phoenix
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
good job MH-Razen .The site is back. Took lots work did it?

well thanks for bring the forum back.
Thanks given by: MH-Razen